The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That would be no problem at all if he'd had the courage of his convictions in the run up to, and course of, the play offs.

All "oooh I'm pure shiting it, mammy daddy" until they stay up, and then he decides to get tore in, a full 2 (two) weeks after we were relegated.

Absolute shitebag behaviour.

:lol: Shitebag!  Good God - what age are you man?

Absolutely guilty as charged of moral cowardice though.  

The thing I'm mocking is hubris.  It wouldn't really do to display some of my own now, would it?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

48 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

More likely deflecting from the fact that he's still shiting it. I mean, realistically they're down once Dobbie leaves. It's just a matter of when. 

No longer shiting it I'm afraid.  Today feels beautifully relaxed and burden free. Life without Dobbie is indeed an unhappy prospect - it remains a bit distant yet though.

You guys are actually, definitely, 100% down in the here and now. 

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

More likely deflecting from the fact that he's still shiting it. I mean, realistically they're down once Dobbie leaves. It's just a matter of when. 

tbf they have been less successful with him and the crowds have dropped with him being there too and their pitch is still shite.

They will also have the joy of Lee Robinson returning for the third time

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Yes we are. And it'll be a season or two blip. And then we'll be back to being a bang average championship club. 

You lot, assuming that Dobbie can stay fit enough to keep you up next season, likely have 12 months before you'll be going down. And then that'll be that. 

I've not seen such certainty and conviction since last summer.

18 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

So chuffed with Clyde coming up. Their stadium’s gonna look mint when packed oot in the navy blue.

A league with genuinely excellent days out to Forfar, Montrose and Stranraer on offer and you’re excited about going to a soulless concrete box in Cumbernauld?You’re chuffed you’re getting a trip there rather than Annan?

I know this was really just a tongue in cheek crowdwank, but I fear you’re not appreciating the real charms of League One here.

A league with genuinely excellent days out to Forfar, Montrose and Stranraer on offer and you’re excited about going to a soulless concrete box in Cumbernauld?You’re chuffed you’re getting a trip there rather than Annan?
I know this was really just a tongue in cheek crowdwank, but I fear you’re not appreciating the real charms of League One here.

Good of you to come on and enlighten us all of your past experience of League 1.......
I agree though, I’d much rather a trip to Annan. Nice wee ground.

Fvck going to "nice wee grounds", man. I hate that patter. Tinpot stuff. I'd rather go to tidy stadiums like Clyde and Airdrie then bounce through to Glasgow after getting 3 pts than sit tanning pints in the bowling club of a soulless wee Angus town.

8 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Fvck going to "nice wee grounds", man. I hate that patter. Tinpot stuff. I'd rather go to tidy stadiums like Clyde and Airdrie then bounce through to Glasgow after getting 3 pts than sit tanning pints in the bowling club of a soulless wee Angus town.

Would prefer visiting the grounds of Airdrie and Clyde, to having a "soulless" experience!

You guys are hilarious.

14 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

E83EA5B7-BCB7-4DF9-A5BD-071578197FAD.png.4afcc58ab2ee0c2c82d49c3e6d3d4a13.png

This is a contender for the most despicable post in the history of P&B. Mods, please.

E83EA5B7-BCB7-4DF9-A5BD-071578197FAD.png.4afcc58ab2ee0c2c82d49c3e6d3d4a13.png
This is a contender for the most despicable post in the history of P&B. Mods, please.

Think that’s bad? Someone on our fans FB page said they were pleased Clyde got promoted as they were a “good, traditional football club”. Even referred to them as the Bully Wee.

Not many more soulless experiences than Broadwood.

That’s not what I said tho is it lol.

Never said that Clyde or Airdrie were cauldrons of noise (unless we are the visitors)

I just said I’d rather have an away day at a nicer stadium than, say, Montrose (which isn’t exactly bouncing) and be in a position to go oot after it.

Calm yerself ya bunch eh fvcking gimps.

On 05/05/2019 at 07:43, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Should probably hold off on anymore attempted mockery until you've actually secured your own safety. 

And yet the minute someone does just that, you get Falkirk fans greeting about shitebaggery etc.

6 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

20 minutes on the train, vs 3 hours and a couple decades of time travel to get to Dumfries. 

You'll no have to worry about visiting Dumfries for a while. 

CanineMasculineAnkolewatusi-small.gif.c77574be6a39489edf758123f3818895.gif