The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

f**k it, I've had a long day, got the Bannon thing wrong in thread earlier, saw my son lose a 9 goal thriller for Falkirk this morning, saw Linlithgow score 7 at Musselburgh to make it to a cup semi  (i'm club sec, the semi is 29th if anyone wants to come) banned two dickheads for homophobic comments earlier plus someone for racism.  Had too watch my wife's telly choice tonight.

f**k it he is banned.

A man with views from the 4th Century BC being dispatched in the most appropriate matter. Does make a change from us oiling one of these bad boys up just to get rid of dug shite players and managers.

trebuchet.jpg

8 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

You really are the most boring poster on this forum. Said it years ago and nothing has changed. You fat fucking slob. 

:lol: That's the ticket.

Just what I was aiming for.

"Fat slob".  Brilliant.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Tynierose said:
f**k it, I've had a long day, got the Bannon thing wrong in thread earlier, saw my son lose a 9 goal thriller for Falkirk this morning, saw Linlithgow score 7 at Musselburgh to make it to a cup semi  (i'm club sec, the semi is 29th if anyone wants to come) banned two dickheads for homophobic comments earlier plus someone for racism.  Had too watch my wife's telly choice tonight.
f**k it he is banned.

YAAAAAAASSSSSS

It's lovely to see you guys celebrating something.

If ever a fan base needed a win...

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
It's lovely to see you guys celebrating something.
If ever a fan base needed a win...

I know why you waited, but you shouldnt have.

Hey, no need to lash out at an innocent DOONhamer.

On 05/07/2018 at 10:21, FalkirkLad said:

Overall was pleasing to watch us compete with a first choice dons side even if it was a friendly, saw enough to make me really optimistic for the season ahead

:lol:

This particular gem got 22 (twenty two) greenies.

41 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Managed to stay in the division by the skin of their teeth and on here slagging us off. All about the Falkirk. 

That would be no problem at all if he'd had the courage of his convictions in the run up to, and course of, the play offs.

All "oooh I'm pure shiting it, mammy daddy" until they stay up, and then he decides to get tore in, a full 2 (two) weeks after we were relegated.

Absolute shitebag behaviour.