The Falkirk FC Thread

The only one that used the word sexuality was you. You do realise that people will and do use it as a figure of speech even though you may not agree and is no PC.  I dont need to explain nothing to a Falkirk fan. Anyway off you pop to the correct forum. God I thought sevco fans were bonkers.

Bonkers is a figure of speech to btw I'm not claiming you're mentally sick or that. As I know how you can take things personally.

The only one that used the word sexuality was you. You do realise that people will and do use it as a figure of speech even though you may not agree and is no PC.  I dont need to explain nothing to a Falkirk fan. Anyway off you pop to the correct forum. God I thought sevco fans were bonkers.

Bonkers is a figure of speech to btw I'm not claiming you're mentally sick or that. As I know how you can take things personally.
Will call out your brand of bigotry on any forum tbh. Before or after GTF day, you horrible b*****d

Going to guess around 80% of your posts are about us.
Well played [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Get this stupid c**t off the forum please. Its 2019 for f**k sake. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Will call out your brand of bigotry on any forum tbh. Before or after GTF day, you horrible b*****d

Just a game m8 dont cry

Who can forget the outrage among Falkirk fans over any suggestion that there might have been a rivalry of sorts between Queens and Falkirk?
Turns out they were right.

Strange rivalry though. Our supporters applauded Dobbie off the park when he put us to the sword at TFS....

I’m not PC either.
You may be the thickest poster I’ve come across on here to date......

42 minutes ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Just a game m8 dont cry

Casual homophobia is not a game. 

39 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Who can forget the outrage among Falkirk fans over any suggestion that there might have been a rivalry of sorts between Queens and Falkirk?

Turns out they were right.

You really are the most boring poster on this forum. Said it years ago and nothing has changed. You fat fucking slob. 

f**k it, I've had a long day, got the Bannon thing wrong in thread earlier, saw my son lose a 9 goal thriller for Falkirk this morning, saw Linlithgow score 7 at Musselburgh to make it to a cup semi  (i'm club sec, the semi is 29th if anyone wants to come) banned two dickheads for homophobic comments earlier plus someone for racism.  Had too watch my wife's telly choice tonight.
f**k it he is banned.

YAAAAAAASSSSSS

13 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

f**k it, I've had a long day, got the Bannon thing wrong in thread earlier, saw my son lose a 9 goal thriller for Falkirk this morning, saw Linlithgow score 7 at Musselburgh to make it to a cup semi  (i'm club sec, the semi is 29th if anyone wants to come) banned two dickheads for homophobic comments earlier plus someone for racism.  Had too watch my wife's telly choice tonight.

f**k it he is banned.

Not all hero's wear capes

1 hour ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

The only one that used the word sexuality was you. You do realise that people will and do use it as a figure of speech even though you may not agree and is no PC.  I dont need to explain nothing to a Falkirk fan.  Anyway off you pop to the correct forum. God I thought sevco fans were bonkers.

To add to his crime, I just want to point out that this is a double negative.