The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Evening all.

I feel I've neglected my responsibilities as regards mocking your plight, such were our own challenges.

Now however, there's a certain licence.

Get doon you shower of Crowdwankers!

:lol::thumsup2:lol:

Gosh, you are a brave wee soldier.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
44 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:
So chuffed with Clyde coming up. Their stadium’s gonna look mint when packed oot in the navy blue.

Have you seen their fans on here though?

I can’t say I have. Can mind Clyde roughly from back in the 1st division days - and they were dirty b*****ds then.

The dirtier the better tho, that’s what I’ve always said xxx

6 minutes ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Get off the championship forum ffs. Talk about out welcoming you're stay. 

It's not gtf day yet.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:
Get off the championship forum ffs. Talk about out welcoming you're stay. 

Square go?

Or Lorne or flet.

Enjoy this thread being at this level while it lasts. If you want a sneak preview of the clusterfuck that awaits in league one you can look at our thread and it's patter. 
Our posters are fucking outstanding m8. And as you can see above, there are plenty of utter areseholes in the Championship that can ruin any thread.

Look lads, I know being in League One is a damn sight more exciting for Clyde than it is for Falkirk but I cannot wait to play you next season. Haven't been in TFS since a Victory Shield game circa 2007 (even then, I don't really remember anything about it) and it'll be nice to welcome a big visiting crowd to Broadwood. However, I do wish to fully reserve the right to be a seething mess depending on results against you. See you shortly!

Look lads, I know being in League One is a damn sight more exciting for Clyde than it is for Falkirk but I cannot wait to play you next season. Haven't been in TFS since a Victory Shield game circa 2007 (even then, I don't really remember anything about it) and it'll be nice to welcome a big visiting crowd to Broadwood. However, I do wish to fully reserve the right to be a seething mess depending on results against you. See you shortly!
We hope you enjoy your 4 x cup finals against us brother.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

We hope you enjoy your 4 x cup finals against us brother.

Thanks m9 x