The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just imagine.... We could have Kerr and Taiwo in midfield and Baird and Bob up front, and tiny fragments of my head would be found interfering with satellites

Taiwo is ironically the only one of them I would want back in navy blue, but only if paton moves on. We can't possibly play 3 sitting mids in league 1.... Well we shouldn't at least

5 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

I think we should be having a look at Kyle Turner from Stranraer. Been tipped to move on to a full time club and I’d imagine he’ll have a lot to prove.

He'd be a tremendous signing - he's been one of the best midfielders in League 1 in the last two years and now is the right time for him to move into full-time football. Given Falkirk's current situation, he's pretty much everything you're looking for!

He'd be a tremendous signing - he's been one of the best midfielders in League 1 in the last two years and now is the right time for him to move into full-time football. Given Falkirk's current situation, he's pretty much everything you're looking for!
Does he do attacky stuff? It would be cool to try some of that out from someone in midfield. Might catch on...

2 hours ago, FalkirkLad said:

Announce Fash, Grant, Baird, Taiwo and Harris. With Mark Kerr & BSLM as managers imo.

Harris was and always will be an absolute shitebag. I wouldn't be surprised if he's hiding in a wheelie bin somewhere outside the stadium. 

Taiwo is ironically the only one of them I would want back in navy blue, but only if paton moves on. We can't possibly play 3 sitting mids in league 1.... Well we shouldn't at least
Paton should be looking out his crash helmet. He's long overdue his ride on the trebuchet for me. Forfar ran rings around him last season.

Paton I think will stay. I can't see anyone wanting him. He might do a job in league one without Osman beside him. Guaranteed  he'll kick someone. I'd imagine  every side in league one will have at least one clogger so he won't be out of place. 

Has it actually been 100% confirmed that Tidser isn't  happening? If we're still going to pay him a decent wedge, he might consider it, even in the seaside leagues. Short career etc.

Edited by 18BAIRN76