The Falkirk FC Thread

9 hours ago, KabbaCharming said:

Fair enough. Although, I am just passing this on, as with all this stuff there is always a fair level of exaggeration and just as I haven't taken it as gospel, neither should anyone else. Overall though, I have heard enough that makes me doubt he is a top bloke. Happy to leave it there.

If I were you I'd eat a big bowl of shut the f**k up, delete your posts and stop being the gossiping sweetie wife. 

On 5/11/2019 at 03:05, LatapyBairn said:

In all honesty, I don’t think there’s any statement in the world the board could make that would satisfy some supporters short of resignation(which isn’t possible when there is no buyer). 

But I’m not sure why an unpaid volunteer seems to be taking all the flak when we have a paid CEO getting off Scot free.

It's like "EdiBairn Bingo" !!  Now we have the "Margaret's only an unpaid volunteer" line  again.

It's him alright.

14 hours ago, southstand_bairn said:

Had a bit of a Falkirk detox after last weeks confirmation of what we knew weeks before....however to all the Morton fans pishing themselves I would be seriously concerned if I were you. Also football has a funny way of slapping you in the face and I’m not sure you should be sitting comfortably next season.

Huge fan of the frequent posts like this. :lol: You're well aware how terrible a season you’ve had, so take your medicine.

Over the last decade Morton, Dunfermline, Queen of the South, Livingston, St Mirren (without even falling to the third tier) and Raith have had appalling seasons and taken a hounding from fans of other clubs for it. While there are obviously complete cretins who had meltdowns in all of the above supports, mostly their fans accepted their club was a ridiculous mess and deserved every bit of stick they got, even though some of that was dreadful patter despite the open goal being presented.

There’s only one set of fans who’ve collectively played the ‘obsessed’ card and furiously insisted that anyone mocking another team being relegated is what’s really tinpot, while at the same time revelling in the misfortune of Stenhousemuir of all teams without a hint of irony.

You’re right that other clubs will have as shite a time as Falkirk have had this season in the future; that’s exactly why they’ll enjoy lording it over another club in the shit while the opportunity is there. This is how schadenfreude on P&B and among football fans generally works.

17 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Collectively eh? What does that even mean? 

All together, now   -   It means “altogether now”.

HTH.  (That means “here to help”)

Got it?

41 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

There’s only one set of fans who’ve collectively played the ‘obsessed’ card and furiously insisted that anyone mocking another team being relegated is what’s really tinpot, while at the same time revelling in the misfortune of Stenhousemuir of all teams without a hint of irony.

Really? Look at the number of frequent Falkirk posters and compare that with the ones coming out with that patter - you'll find the vast majority don't respond to the deserved mickey-taking and even more hardly even recognise Stenhousemuir as a thing.

3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Great, so he’s talking bollocks then. Cheers.

Really?? I'd say that was YOU. You tried to be smart by appearing thick in that first post, now you're coming across as thick by appearing smart in the above post. 

It seems that you really aren’t very good at this, doesn't it? 

This is where we say "Off you pop". 

....... collectively.