The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, spud131 said:

That statement reads like it was written by someone on here!

That's what i was thinking, although i do believe it has been mentioned and it is probably ML that reads on here i dont think the rest would give a flying f*ck.  I think ML has been thrown to the wolves though and the main culprit is Campbell for the current mess.

So to summarise the changes. Lang no longer chair but still hanging about like a bad smell. Err, that’s it. Something might happen at some vague point in the future, until then just keep ponying up and clapping along suckers. Just get out. 

In all honesty, I don’t think there’s any statement in the world the board could make that would satisfy some supporters short of resignation(which isn’t possible when there is no buyer). 

But I’m not sure why an unpaid volunteer seems to be taking all the flak when we have a paid CEO getting off Scot free.

Edited by LatapyBairn

There better be a big fucking almighty statement about Campbell to be released to explain that pathetic attempt. He is the main offender for me. A p***ks p***k. 

100% don’t think he is the biggest problem. The problem is the club ownership. Until that changes you will always get patsies fronting the club up for the people who have been in charge for 20 odd years.

1 minute ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Never trust anyone bald.

that rules in a good proportion of our support do you mean bald naturally or shaving their napper bald ?

This is a knee jerk to last nights meeting where they were advised to get something out.

Lang stepping down but stays on the board and no mention of rat b*****d Campbell.

The apology was needed but the rest is nowhere near enough.

The full board needs to f**k off.

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

100% don’t think he is the biggest problem. The problem is the club ownership. Until that changes you will always get patsies fronting the club up for the people who have been in charge for 20 odd years.

Maybe not, but the wage he is on to not even be mentioned in this cluster f**k is incredible. 

I'd feel better if there was a mention of no one taking any notice of Campbell and any of his powerpoint or ideas in fact did they find him the same place as that scout Mitch ?

Maybe not, but the wage he is on to not even be mentioned in this cluster f**k is incredible. 

We have to get to the route of the wart. Keep knocking off the head doesn’t fix anything