The Falkirk FC Thread

Who said accept it? Turn up and protest. Before the game. After the game. Egg their cars if it makes you feel better. But if you want players to get us out this league, the msg aren't going to pay for them. That much seems clear. 
You cant affect change of this type without sacrificing something yourself. I am well aware that not renewing my ticket might affect the product on the park.

Currently, the product on the park is next level garbage, these people are taking zero responsibility and insulting my intelligence and so I feel as if I have no choice.

I wouldnt willingly give my money to anyone else as delusional as these people who show such disregard for their customers either tbf. Although that said, they will still end up with it through the gate.

I am just not willing to make a financial commitment to them since that is effectively the only difference between season ticket v patg

That's all fair enough, don't really disagree with you.

I'd just feel a bit daft myself complaining about the players we sign if I'd not done so.
Point is, if they are saying that successful running of the club depends on incoming money, and the source of that incoming money is withholding it until change occurs, then they will be left with no choice. Shit or get off the pot.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

You cant affect change of this type without sacrificing something yourself. I am well aware that not renewing my ticket might affect the product on the park.

Currently, the product on the park is next level garbage, these people are taking zero responsibility and insulting my intelligence and so I feel as if I have no choice.

I wouldnt willingly give my money to anyone else as delusional as these people who show such disregard for their customers either tbf. Although that said, they will still end up with it through the gate.

I am just not willing to make a financial commitment to them since that is effectively the only difference between season ticket v patg

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:
That's all fair enough, don't really disagree with you.

I'd just feel a bit daft myself complaining about the players we sign if I'd not done so.

Point is, if they are saying that successful running of the club depends on incoming money, and the source of that incoming money is withholding it until change occurs, then they will be left with no choice. Shit or get off the pot.

Why don't you set up a fund to which you contribute the cash you might usually give to your team? For example skip a game but chuck in £20 that you would have instead spent on a ticket.

Get a load of folk involved and you could then have a decent. Hand it over to your club when someone replaces the folk you want gone.

13 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He probably was. Sorry. I don't have a great sense of humour at the best of times and when I'm just finishing off the last of a bottle of whisky it's dulled even further. Grumpy old bugger I am.

Another bottle of Talisker bites the dust...what a man. The last time you had a half pint of shandy, you had to get huckled into a taxi !!!:lol: I`ll give you the last sentence though.:P

Why don't you set up a fund to which you contribute the cash you might usually give to your team? For example skip a game but chuck in £20 that you would have instead spent on a ticket.
Get a load of folk involved and you could then have a decent. Hand it over to your club when someone replaces the folk you want gone.
That has been spoken about I believe