The Falkirk FC Thread

Still in no debt as well. Bonus considering the money we’ve wasted this year.

Astonished by this tbh.
I was expecting a sizeable six figure debt given the last 18 months.
Still think it’ll be difficult to get through next season without accruing debt though.....

I think you’re right. Think this is them basically asking for a chance to fix it without using them words. Might hear from them after the board meeting tomorrow. Brian Stewart from Elliot’s advised them to communicate tonight with the full fan base through Falkirk TV or so.

What was their excuse for the lack of POTY attendees?

Hearing this information has actually made me dislike them even more. They are completely at it and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of supporters.

Wait... a select few supporters. The supporters that run buses and shit. Hold an open fans forum and explain this then. F**king sh***bags.

Hearing this information has actually made me dislike them even more. They are completely at it and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of supporters.

Wait... a select few supporters. The supporters that run buses and shit. Hold an open fans forum and explain this then. F**king sh***bags.

They might now. As I said before, the evening was not set up to be like how it turned out.

We can sign Messi and Ronaldo, I still won’t be pledging to a season ticket till Lang and Campbell are out.

‘We wanted to release a statement but the board say we can’t!’

‘Ray wants to give more information on the tribunal but he can’t!’

‘We want to sign players who’ll compete in the championship next year but unless you give us season ticket money we can’t!’

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

It appears to me that Lang and Campbell are going nowhere and by the sounds of it, if the money isn't right neither are the board.

Yip.

I suppose you need to admire the resilience. The fact they’re still pleading innocence over the McKinnon saga is amazing.

1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

Just back from a meeting tonight between all the supporters groups and Craig Campbell and Margaret Lang, here is a summary of what was said (please don’t shot the messenger)

Meeting occurred due to only two Falkirk players turning up to the 3 supporters evenings a few weeks back.

At the beginning ML was in tears and couldn’t speak.

This is embarrassing, have they just googled what wins people over and woman crying was in the top 3, kids dying for no reason cant be used and we have used tother one in racist abuse

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

Any suggestion that Campbell will be putting his bum on a seat at Easter Road and leaving us alone?

Get him a Kieran wig, suit and I am Kieran tshirt and we have won a watch

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

We wanted to release a statement but the board say we can’t!’

‘Ray wants to give more information on the tribunal but he can’t!’

‘We want to sign players who’ll compete in the championship next year but unless you give us season ticket money we can’t!’

I had this in my head after reading the above

Keith: Look Orville who is your very best friend?
Orville: You are.
Keith: I’m gonna help you mend your broken heart.
Orville: Thank you.

Edited by MrDust

5 hours ago, Stainrod said:

We could have and probably should have something going on in that space but without the elite status the gravy train of top talent we have produced in recent years just would not happen . How many players have Alloa sold on that were developed through their Mickey Mouse academy!

Shrewd move having a Mickey Mouse Academy , I know a place where they will pay top dollar.

dlr_vs_wdw (1).jpg

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2019/05/09/player-update-2/

It's hardly a club statement - it's an update on players which is what they call it.

There is no statement - no apology , no acknowledgement that the strategy went badly wrong & no plan for the future. 

All of this might still come but don't hold your breath.

Contrast this with the statement from the Pars' BOD - that was compassionate, heartfelt , informative, realistic, & potentially inspiring (I say potentially as it doesn't inspire me as I don't care for them but might well inspire THEM)  - oh and timely.

Craig Campbell - what a useless cowardly tosspot     

Interestingly at that meeting with supporter club heads last night which was called due to the poor turnout of players at the POTY nights ML stated that she wanted to get a statement out but was being blocked by the Board.

Knowing the board make up and politics that has to be the two or three non execs left i guess

Astonished by this tbh.
I was expecting a sizeable six figure debt given the last 18 months.
Still think it’ll be difficult to get through next season without accruing debt though.....

It won’t be if the investment is accepted