The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

What are these "significant sums" and why could no one else bring these in with a few years' marketing background?

Not saying he's not doing a reasonable job but the hero worship is baffling.

I think its more to do with the fact the marketing seems to be the only thing going right at the club.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

What are these "significant sums" and why could no one else bring these in with a few years' marketing background?

Not saying he's not doing a reasonable job but the hero worship is baffling.

For what's it worth, I agree.

With or without the innovative business mind of someone like Koszary, I reckon Falkirk fans will still be watching their team from deckchairs next season.  M5.png.880aee03868a4fc7fa7b821a39188628.png

For what's it worth, I agree.
With or without the innovative business mind of someone like Koszary, I reckon Falkirk fans will still be watching their team from deckchairs next season.  M5.png.880aee03868a4fc7fa7b821a39188628.png
Has someone else got your login?

Genuinely befuddled at the same guy who started the Banter Years thread being this obsessed with a diddy club like Falkirk....

22 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think its more to do with the fact the marketing seems to be the only thing going right at the club.

Which could mean everyone else is shit at their job (yes) and KK is doing his. Doesn't mean he's outstanding, nor does it mean he's irreplaceable.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Which could mean everyone else is shit at their job (yes) and KK is doing his. Doesn't mean he's outstanding, nor does it mean he's irreplaceable.

Agreed. "He brings in more than he costs us" is kind of a bare minimum.

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Completely agree whilst the guy is doing a good job at what he does thats why he has that job in the first place and thats what he is paid to do so when you look at it we are i suppose giving praise at someone for doing their job good and not fucking it up so why are none of the rest of us not getting the same respective praise ..lol

though watching the game from a hot tub and a crane are innovative ideas you could use that same sales pitch for a number of things watching the game if carron phoenix hadnt moved to Eastern Europe for their manufacturing we could have used the watching the game from your own toilet cubicle sink (you got to have somewhere to wash your hands)and pan made here in falkirk.

Edited by AL-FFC

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Agreed. "He brings in more than he costs us" is kind of a bare minimum.

There are people in any industry who are better at their job than others you could bring in. It’s like saying any footballer you sign with x years experience will be just as good as any other. 

34 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

There are people in any industry who are better at their job than others you could bring in. It’s like saying any footballer you sign with x years experience will be just as good as any other. 

Give me numbers showing how incredible this lad is then

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Give me numbers showing how incredible this lad is then

The Commercial turnover has more than doubled since Kieran took over. I know the figures as KK and I are sort of friends, given that some weeks I'm never away from the stadium and it's usually because I'm doing stuff to help the Commercial Dept. However I'm not going to put them online.

Sorry Marsh, but I just don't think it would be appropriate.  That sort of thing should come out in AGM accounts and nowhere else.

The fact that he was promoted from manager to director and has twice been approached for positions elsewhere would suggest that he's doing a good job though. 

If you choose to disbelieve it that's your prerogative.