The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What relevance does that have with doing what’s best for Scottish football as a whole?
We got ourselves into this mess and it’s up to us to make our way out of it.....

They owe us one back after refusing us promotion due to the stadium rules. Shambolic now as there is no rules and Ayr could have got up. 

It’s amazing what a dozen years of a board more interested in the pies and teas than driving the football club can do 

DA738137-0DEB-49E3-8AF1-D4E77BD94D82.jpegThose lads  Heitinga, Vermaelen, Huntelaar Wesley Sneijder and Rommedahl did kind of ok.......

Edited by Duncan Freemason

It’s amazing what a dozen years of a board more interested in the pies and teas than driving the football club can do 

DA738137-0DEB-49E3-8AF1-D4E77BD94D82.thumb.jpeg.b4df11d72afc16aea2e7671acdab9382.jpegThose lads  Heitinga, Vermaelen, Huntelaar Wesley Sneijder and Rommedahl did kind of ok.......

Remember it well. Huntelaar with the Ajax goal I think...

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Livingston's business model works better in the higher divisions.

images (20).jpeg

Maybe so but the football model over the last three seasons wasn't based on spending money on the team.

Falkirk on the other hand spent their way to relegation. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Remember it well. Huntelaar with the Ajax goal I think...

Made me laugh. Bit of a contradiction...Do you remember it well or not? 

I think maybe you didn’t. I didn’t remember, had to check and actually none what I recalled was true either so no hard feelings. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/mitchell-gets-lucky-as-brave-falkirk-stun-ajax-1-911139/amp

Mitchell and Craig with Falkirk goals. Delorge (not a name that i recalled with the likes of Sneijder in there!).

In terms of the OP, oh how things have changed! Reading that article served up many emotions, even recollecting how good our football was under clown Hughes. 

Have Falkirk forgot they are Down? Division one forum with this pish.  Remember that time Ray McKinnon left Morton for a bigger club lol.
We will probably hang around here a little longer seeing as it's getting on your tits.

If you’re not up for staying in the seaside league for 2 seasons before winning it 3rd time of asking, I’d suggest Falkirk get rid of absolutely everyone involved at the club and start again. Only way it was going to work for us. Ray is clearly a poor manager. What has he actually done to merit him getting half decent jobs? Getting Raith in to a play-off and subsequently getting horsed in said play-off?

10 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

They owe us one back after refusing us promotion due to the stadium rules. Shambolic now as there is no rules and Ayr could have got up. 

You’re owed nothing mate, those were the rules then and every club knew it.

And anyway, you had your second chance lifeline and couldn’t take it  -  if you’d managed to scrape into the ninth place out of ten you  were all praying for you would’ve had a playoff place to come to maybe stay in the division, whereas in days gone by ninth would’ve meant automatic relegation, just like tenth.

The chat of our fans relegating us down at queens is utter shite btw :lol:

Giving every other team a 3 month head start by having the worst team in living memory relegated us.

McKinnon was OIC of your mob for all but 4 league games. He’s responsible for your resounding relegation due to his decision making, his decisions, & eh, utter dung decisions.

Wonderful[emoji122]

McKinnon was OIC of your mob for all but 4 league games. He’s responsible for your resounding relegation due to his decision making, his decisions, & eh, utter dung decisions.

Wonderful[emoji122]
Is it cool if I get in touch with you next season when in need of analysis?

11 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wot, you mean it doesn’t automatically bring up that well-known photo of vt??

How strange.......

I never actually saw that pic. I prefer it that way: there's no way he could possibly look as creepy as I imagine he does.

I think maybe you didn’t. I didn’t remember, had to check and actually none what I recalled was true either so no hard feelings. 
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/mitchell-gets-lucky-as-brave-falkirk-stun-ajax-1-911139/amp
Mitchell and Craig with Falkirk goals. Delorge (not a name that i recalled with the likes of Sneijder in there!).
In terms of the OP, oh how things have changed! Reading that article served up many emotions, even recollecting how good our football was under clown Hughes. 

Well I remember being at the game and it not exactly being a classic.
Everything else is a little bit hazy.....[emoji16]

6 hours ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Have Falkirk forgot they are Down? Division one forum with this pish.  Remember that time Ray McKinnon left Morton for a bigger club lol.

We will go with our black arm bands on when its GTF day or when Morton go into admin...........whatever comes first............tick tock

Edited by MrDust

9 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Met a lot of Ajax fans in the bar at the stadium.

I asked them where they were all staying and they said someone  had thought it a good idea to stay in Dundee........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Literally the day after we secured safety last season. They weren't slow in getting anything out then.

Please keep giving the club your 100% support. We will continue to do everything we can on and off the field to give you a team to be proud of.

Craig Campbell

Back in the days when he used to sign his statements.  Now coz it's all bad news let's stay all anonymous and hide behind Margaret.

What a tosspot