The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

It basically means lets not get above our station here and given the past 2 seasons am struggling to think of what is or was good enough.

I think looking back we have been spoiled in regards to some of the players we have had in the likes of Vaulks, Leahy, Loy (1st time round) and we are screaming out for that quality again but no one we have put in place as manager has came close to finding a player like those.

I'm not screaming out for players of Vaulks ability, just players who have more ability than Todorov. That's just my opinion though!

We're going to get one anyway.
All the players were told today who would get new contract offers. I spoke to one of them who gave me four names who'll definitely stay, plus one who'll be signing when the window opens. There are a few others who have the option to stay or go and haven't yet decided what to do. 
Another summer of change is on the cards.

And why can you not reveal who they are? pack of lies?

Guest Ecosse83
6 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

We're going to get one anyway.

All the players were told today who would get new contract offers. I spoke to one of them who gave me four names who'll definitely stay, plus one who'll be signing when the window opens. There are a few others who have the option to stay or go and haven't yet decided what to do. 

Another summer of change is on the cards.

Who's making the decisions on who is being offered contracts? McKinnon?

2 minutes ago, Ryanaldo said:

And why can you not reveal who they are? pack of lies?

Why should he given the goings on at the club over the past season or 2, if you helped out in any capacity would you risk your position because someone wants a bit of gossip or inside info 

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Rocco said:
2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:
Who's making the decisions on who is being offered contracts? McKinnon?

Who else would it be? The mascot? The kit man?

My point is if he is making those decisions then he's going no where. Disappointing!

My point is if he is making those decisions then he's going no where. Disappointing!

I think his comment after the game on Saturday suggested the board still had confidence in him and that he expects to be here next season....

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Trump said:

We’ve haemorrhaged money over the past two seasons, no chance we are going to pay off a manager who’s still got another year under contract.

Was kinda hoping he had a relegation clause of some sort if it went tits up. 

Edited by Ecosse83

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Trump said:

No chance McKinnon would sign that. Unless he gets us back up he is risking his future full time management career.

True.

Oh well no point in moaning about McKinnon now. Just hope he tries to play some better football than what we have seen lately.