The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

So far today I've seen that we should keep Mitchell, Paton, Todorov, Robson. We're here for a long time, not a good time evidently.

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned about keeping Mutch

4 hours ago, sick boy said:

what you on about? the previous two mentions of DKD said he will go to a championship side before us

DKD can go f**k off and play as far away from Falkirk as possible, his indiscipline and suspensions totally knacked up any continuity to selections, that had a big part to do with ending up bottom.

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

So far today I've seen that we should keep Mitchell, Paton, Todorov, Robson. We're here for a long time, not a good time evidently.

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Who's the goat that wants to keep Paton?

he's the worst footballer I've seen in 30 years. Actually, I take that back, he's not a footballer.

I honestly don’t think we’ve seen enough of Todorov to judge. He made an impact against the Pars.
I think we need to step back and look at who’s good enough, and motivated enough, to do a job in League One.
Some ain’t good enough for the Championship, I agree. However we’re not there anymore and we REALLY don’t want another mass clear out just now.
It simply does not work and drives a bigger wedge between the supporters and the club.

I honestly don’t think we’ve seen enough of Todorov to judge. He made an impact against the Pars.
I think we need to step back and look at who’s good enough, and motivated enough, to do a job in League One.
Some ain’t good enough for the Championship, I agree. However we’re not there anymore and we REALLY don’t want another mass clear out just now.
It simply does not work and drives a bigger wedge between the supporters and the club.

I think we need a little stability too. Can’t be signing a full new team every transfer window/every summer. Keep 4/5 then replace the rest.

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I dont think we have much of an option most of the team is out of contract or were loan players, agree we need some stability as this new team every 6 months would put anyone off signing for us let alone the fact we are League One now, FWIW i still dont think any of the signings that we had at the start of this season would even make the grade at League One.

8 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Todorov isn't good enough to play for Falkirk. 

We're Falkirk not Barca at this moment i dont know what is good enough to play for us i have seen enough the past 2 season to know what isnt good enough though.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

We're Falkirk not Barca at this moment i dont know what is good enough to play for us i have seen enough the past 2 season to know what isnt good enough though.

What does this even mean? 

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

we REALLY don’t want another mass clear out just now.

We're going to get one anyway.

All the players were told today who would get new contract offers. I spoke to one of them who gave me four names who'll definitely stay, plus one who'll be signing when the window opens. There are a few others who have the option to stay or go and haven't yet decided what to do. 

Another summer of change is on the cards.

Just now, Ecosse83 said:

What does this even mean? 

It basically means lets not get above our station here and given the past 2 seasons am struggling to think of what is or was good enough.

I think looking back we have been spoiled in regards to some of the players we have had in the likes of Vaulks, Leahy, Loy (1st time round) and we are screaming out for that quality again but no one we have put in place as manager has came close to finding a player like those.