The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, ChrispPancake said:

I don't care what the financial reasons are for having it but that plastic patch has to go. No professional football should ever be played on a plastic pitch. you may as well play in the street

You're going to love L1.

You're going to love L1.

Most of the division will play 6 games on grass. SIX

Can't wait to hear teams moaning about going away to play on grass pitches that their not used too and give the few clubs using the unusual surface a significant home advantage.

1 hour ago, ChrispPancake said:

I don't care what the financial reasons are for having it but that plastic patch has to go. No professional football should ever be played on a plastic pitch. you may as well play in the street

Is that the same pitch that you beat Rangers and Hibs on?

The pitch is also a revenue earner which is a necessity.

When Hibs spent 3 seasons in the doldrums the Falkirk support were the only diddies who wanted to make their fixture with Hibs nasty.
Nobody else in the division (with the obvious exceptions of Hearts and SevCo) had that attitude.
Get doon, stay doon.

Ah code for not lying down to you?

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Again, you're trying to pretend that I said "I hate Falkirk Football Club exclusively based on these two examples, and I hate each and every single Falkirk fan because of it."

What happened was, you pretended my dislike of Falkirk was based on PnB (presumably trying to paint me out as someone who rages about the existence of other posters on a football forum), and I responded in turn by saying "no, that's not the case, here are two examples of the top of my head that have left me with a negative impression of Falkirk's fans."

It is not normal behaviour to sit at a computer and write out all the reasons why you dislike a football club or its fans, so I'm not going to do that. Disliking something can be rational or irrational, and it seems that Falkirk have rubbed up a lot of other fans the wrong way over the years for whatever reason.

Hence the schadenfreude at your sinking without a trace into the third tier of Scottish football from many on here.

Just ignore him. He has been telling everyone for months I am an alias. Now says maybe he isn't.

He is not a real supporter. One of our keyboard bashers. 

He misquotes others, and tries to manipulate others to believe his point of view.

2 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Just ignore him. He has been telling everyone for months I am an alias. Now says maybe he isn't.

He is not a real supporter. One of our keyboard bashers. 

He misquotes others, and tries to manipulate others to believe his point of view.

Do you think there’s a chance you’re taking this a wee bit too seriously?

13 minutes ago, marello said:

take your gordon waddell, your jaunt to vaduz, your 'rivalry' with dunfermline on your travels round L1 - cup finals my arse...peterheid or raith tae win L1 next season

Really shite post.