The Falkirk FC Thread

30 minutes ago, sick boy said:

we are genuinely the most hated club in scotland outside the old firm and it is fucking amazing, keep this abuse coming lads.

I have nothing against Falkirk but I think their posters on here are amongst the biggest roasters on P&B.

That said they’ve handled their relegation with a bit of gallows humour and far better than their Dee counterparts.

11 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I'm happy to admit to hating Falkirk.

I hope this relegation cripples them for a long time/forever.

Yeah, without meaning to feed the Bairns' ego on this one, I do genuinely dislike them more than any of the other diddy clubs out there.

1) Hearts
2) Rangers
3) Celtic
4) Aberdeen
5) Falkirk

14 minutes ago, yoda said:

The "we're not bothered about relegation" shtick doesn't really hold when you've got hundreds* of fans outside the stadium heckling the board and management for, well, getting you relegated.

*by your own admission

If you think that was about relegation then you've not been paying enough attention.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Yeah, without meaning to feed the Bairns' ego on this one, I do genuinely dislike them more than any of the other diddy clubs out there.

1) Hearts
2) Rangers
3) Celtic
4) Aberdeen
5) Falkirk

How can anyone hate any team more than the OF?

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

How can anyone hate any team more than the OF?

If we're talking the team itself, then it's Hearts, in terms of supports:

1) Rangers
2) Celtic
3) Hearts
4) Airdrieonians
5) Aberdeen
6) Falkirk

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

If you think that was about relegation then you've not been paying enough attention.

That's a fair comment. I haven't really paid any attention to what is going on behind the scenes at Falkirk. Beyond that "Pyramid Of Greatness" strategy powerpoint that was posted on here earlier in the season.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

If we're talking the team itself, then it's Hearts, in terms of supports:

1) Rangers
2) Celtic
3) Hearts
4) Airdrieonians
5) Aberdeen
6) Falkirk

When you say supports, do you mean a handful of folk on P&B who have upset you?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

When you say supports, do you mean a handful of folk on P&B who have upset you?

Well my reasons for disliking Falkirk's support stem mainly from the racial abuse of their own player plus throwing fake eyeballs at a player with a visual impairment. So unless that's your subtle way of admitting that the handful of Falkirk folk on P&B were responsible for both of those incidents, then no, champ.  M8.png.583f55125fc58b8250ccf27858c57d91.png

23 minutes ago, yoda said:

The "we're not bothered about relegation" shtick doesn't really hold when you've got hundreds* of fans outside the stadium heckling the board and management for, well, getting you relegated.

*by your own admission

You are getting those who stood outside the main stand yesterday mixed up with those who post on P&B, and had for several weeks accepted that relegation was both deserved and near enough a certainty. I know it undermines your argument, but I would guarantee they are not the same group of people.

22 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I'm happy to admit to hating Falkirk.

I hope this relegation cripples them for a long time/forever.

Yet deep down in your heart of hearts, you know neither outcome is going to happen, and that hurt is something you will have to deal with for a long time/forever.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Well my reasons for disliking Falkirk's support stem mainly from the racial abuse of their own player plus throwing fake eyeballs at a player with a visual impairment. So unless that's your subtle way of admitting that the handful of Falkirk folk on P&B were responsible for both of those incidents, then no, champ.  M8.png.583f55125fc58b8250ccf27858c57d91.png

You're not an idiot:

1) You know the racial abuse did not happen

2) You've posted about someone being racially abused/"throwing fake eyeballs at a player with a visual impairement" then followed it up with a smug face - you're happy that happened to someone so you can score points about it on a forum?

I highly doubt either of those two things are actually the case given that one turned out to be a load of shite, and the other was carried out by about 3 or 4 guys, unless you are stupud enough to believe that one such instance of misbehaviour is enough to tar an entire fanbase.

Of course, it might be easier if I just brand you a racist for abusing Dikimona and a thug for various punches/coins thrown by your fans.

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
41 minutes ago, sick boy said:
we are genuinely the most hated club in scotland outside the old firm and it is fucking amazing, keep this abuse coming lads.

I have to hold my hands up here and say I am at a bit of a loss as to why. Really dont get it.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

It's because your fans are utter scum with big team pretentions and your club is run by proven liars and cheats so the rest of Scotland rejoices.

When Hibs spent 3 seasons in the doldrums the Falkirk support were the only diddies who wanted to make their fixture with Hibs nasty.

Nobody else in the division (with the obvious exceptions of Hearts and SevCo) had that attitude.

Get doon, stay doon.