The Falkirk FC Thread

Obviously this has been a strong possibility for a while but it's still hard to conceive of Falkirk in the 3rd tier. Not much has gone right in the last 2 years and it might take a while to recover.

Fair point bud, he did say neither would stay. Agree about travelling to Stanraer though it's a nightmare journey, win lose or draw ( no disrespect to Stranraer FC intended, just the journey I couldn't cope with). However, enjoy your season, may not be as easy as a lot of Bairns think.
To be honest I dont think many of us think it will be easy.
We will more than likely be bookies favourites... which may see them offer a good price on others.

To be honest I dont think many of us think it will be easy.

We will more than likely be bookies favourites... which may see them offer a good price on others.

I think we have to see who’s in it with us next season.

If QoS come down they’ll be stiff opposition, if not will Raith be part time? Games between us have always been competitive.

Airdrie going full time could be interesting.

Dumbarton always gave us a hard game in the Championship.

I wouldn’t rule out anyone else, but I would expect them to be the main opposition, and it wouldn’t be easy, but we should be able to bring in players good enough to win the league....

13 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Surely Mitchell would be a good enough No.1 for League One?

I wondered how long it'd be before folk started advocating keeping some of the proper dross.

Clear out the full lot and start from scratch.

Mind that time we should have been relegated but the nick of your stadium kept us up?

Not only do I remember it, I remember getting into a daily debate about it with my neighbour and one of your ex-Directors, Bill Dickie, at the time. He was always a gentleman though and is sadly missed....

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

There was about 500-600 outside the main entrance for an hour plus.

#bigtime

:lol:

What a weird fucking thing to brag about, then again this creep loves a car park set-to I’ve heard. 

Doon.Ye.Go

3 minutes ago, Christophe said:

#bigtime

:lol:

What a weird fucking thing to brag about, then again this creep loves a car park set-to I’ve heard. 

Doon.Ye.Go

It was a direct response to how many people were there - no bragging here.

2 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I’m so raging that if I was to meet any poster laughing at my team there is a good chance I would murder them.

Set up a square go with you in a car park via Mallo if you fancy yer chances! 

#hafuckingHA

The only thing better than Ray Mckinnon getting a team relegated is Ray Mckinnon getting relegated with Falkirk.

We have had a shiter of a season but it's nice to see we'll have to get the temporary stand out again next season for the big guns.

Edited by squeezeboxson