The Falkirk FC Thread

I was just giving Falkirkfan6871 a bit of info Dr Watson, as he seemed to think Rudden was a player you could keep - anyway, enjoy next season bud. Been there before and there are some good away days.
Read his post again... he said neither will stay.
Been down there the last time 79-80.
Football wasn't great but the away days as you said were.
Worst was travelling down to Stranraer midweek and getting jumped 5-0.

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Why the f**k are folk wanting Houston back? Have they forgotten how awful we were at the start of last season?

Dono tbh. Might be due to the playoff semi final and final, along with a Scottish cup final. These are just guesses tho.

11 minutes ago, Jag4life said:

Hahahahaha 500-600...What a load of rubbish

That is a quintessential “I wisnae there”.

11 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

Read his post again... he said neither will stay.
Been down there the last time 79-80.
Football wasn't great but the away days as you said were.
Worst was travelling down to Stranraer midweek and getting jumped 5-0.

Fair point bud, he did say neither would stay. Agree about travelling to Stanraer though it's a nightmare journey, win lose or draw ( no disrespect to Stranraer FC intended, just the journey I couldn't cope with). However, enjoy your season, may not be as easy as a lot of Bairns think.

Pretty sad day all round really. Feel for the likes of Jean Sneddon. There'll be tears from a number of die hards once the anger settles. This is a dark dark day - we've rightly pointed and laughed at dross who've ended up in league one and now it's us. It's a total humiliation. Not even to make the playoffs. f**k me.
I still think we had a chance to avoid this in January. We didn't spend enough then and this is our reward. Will cost us 5x as much.
Oh and get so far to f**k Craig Campbell a Sherpa team couldn't find you with GPS.

You spent a fuckload by this leagues standards and still fucked it.
Airdrie is lovely in November.
#GETDOOOOOOOONNNNNN

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

There was about 500-600 outside the main entrance for an hour plus.

You should have seen some of the fans outside the stand in the mid 70's. That's what you call a protest ! It got so bad sometimes the 1066, Royal bar and the Newmarket  ( Behind the wall was not open at that time ) were complaining the post match taking were down. Now that's what you call serious protesting.