The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Yes and where will Ayr be next season if they fail to go up it’s game over back to League one as half there team will be gone 

In the division above Falkirk M8. 

32 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

Why? 

Is this the guy that does the commentary?

Big fat bauld mouthpiece. 

I think it's more that he tried to sneak out a side door then drive through the fans before speeding off.

I'm actually gobsmacked at the post match interview the snake. 2 year plans and Premier league :lol: What an absolute con man, but I suppose he will appeal to the gullible  

Edited by Colkitto

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, MetalWolf said:

I am not convinced he will be sacked considering what we paid to get him.  I think he will be given a go next year to see what he can do.  

It may cost more to keep him than get rid!

1 minute ago, MetalWolf said:

I am not convinced he will be sacked considering what we paid to get him.  I think he will be given a go next year to see what he can do.  

You would think there would be a relegation clause in his contract. I don't think there will be as much change as people want though, I am not confident he could bring us back up but  I wouldn't think replacing all of the backroom staff, senior staff and players would do that either.

34 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

Some parts quite well.  Other parts his basic ball control let him down

The guy is a fraud, who cares more about designing clothes. Basically a very expensive part timer. There is a reason most of our team were free agents. They are shite

Should not even be a consideration if we are to start doing things properly.....