The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm overreacting a bit by saving every single employee should be emptied, but certainly on the football side we need to bin absolutely everyone including the entire playing squad. We simply need to move on from the awful culture that's been allowed to fester over the past two seasons. I'd have no qualms with getting rid of every single player, including the remotely decent ones.

Conplete clearouts are what got us into this mess in the first fucking place....

So, if Falkirk go down, what do you think will happen to the Tidser PCA? Will either of them back out of the agreement? Can Falkirk afford to pay him the big money, especially in League One. He would certainly be a tremendous asset to them. Or, will Tidser prefer not to play in League One and therefore open a bidding war for his services?

Hard to say either way.
If I was him though I'd be looking at all options available and if a better offer came up ( wether that's cash and/or a team in a higher league ).. I'd take it.
Depends how ambitious he is.

Hard to say either way.
If I was him though I'd be looking at all options available and if a better offer came up ( wether that's cash and/or a team in a higher league ).. I'd take it.
Depends how ambitious he is.
A big team like the Pars should maybe get into a bit of gazumping and do a bit of shopping whilst the play offs are going on instead of leaving it late like last summer. At least there are not many players we'll be gutted to lose.

The players you want for winning League 1 are at Ayr United and Partick. Doubt they'd want to go to Falkirk though.

He just slid back into the thread, unabashed and with a ‘John Baird saviour’ comment....I’d say probably not 

John Baird is better than any stenhousemuir player, ever

The more I read on here this thread and the United v Falkirk match thread it feels like open season for fans of all other clubs to take pot shots at Falkirk :lol::lol::lol:.

Surely it's time to declare Falkirk an endangered and protected club from all such attacks :).

On 09/03/2019 at 21:53, Andreas Kelevra said:

It would be typical Falkirk to get a result at Ross county then get pumped off Thistle.

I cannot be the only one concerned about the shitehouse tactics employed by our team last night, the time wasting  and delaying tactics would have made Alex Macdonald's Airdrie team blush. it was understandable at Greenock when down to 10 men,  but it looked ridiculous vs Ayr , as when we attacked with purpose we looked like scoring more goals.

Here, a Falkirk fan that is widely mocked voices concern about McKinnon's negative tactics. Despite a recent victory, he's worried it may end up biting them in the bum down the road. Did his fellow supporters take these views seriously?

On 09/03/2019 at 21:59, Marshmallo said:

We're 8 games unbeaten and won 2-0 last night, having had the worst full time team in Scottish football history less than three months ago. With all due respect, shut it. 

Ah, seems not.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Here, a Falkirk fan that is widely mocked voices concern about McKinnon's negative tactics. Despite a recent victory, he's worried it may end up biting them in the bum down the road. Did his fellow supporters take these views seriously?

Ah, seems not.

In all fairness, that Ayr win was probably our best performance of the season so at the time, in the context of the season, it was odd to complain about us time wasting.