The Falkirk FC Thread

This is a terrible season for Dunkirk.

I blame the ex DAB's we have in cherge.

Once a DAB always a DAB. They are poison and have no clue about football, they hate everything dark blue.

I feel for our Dunkirk brothers and will be supporting you to stay up.

God speed.

I really think Ayr will beat Alloa and beat them well sadly I don’t believe that will matter. 

Im guessing Ross County get the trophy next week? If so I hope they feel sorry for us and don’t play well because surely it’s bad taste to celebrate on the ground of a team who got relegated and all those jobs cuts that will come? 

From a players point of view do they want relegation on your CV? 90% of them will be playing in the sea side leagues as they get a game elsewhere. Hopefully not with Falkirk though. Could look at it another way that only 4 players are under contact so when the loan expires they couldn’t care less. 

The manager you could sack him and try something different last game or wait and see if by some miracle he wins and the club stay up he was then given the chance to keep the club up.

Finally I expected Rudden to be loaned out to a Premiership side regardless of what division Falkirk are in next season. 

1 minute ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

I really think Ayr will beat Alloa and beat them well sadly I don’t believe that will matter. 

Im guessing Ross County get the trophy next week? If so I hope they feel sorry for us and don’t play well because surely it’s bad taste to celebrate on the ground of a team who got relegated and all those jobs cuts that will come? 

From a players point of view do they want relegation on your CV? 90% of them will be playing in the sea side leagues as they get a game elsewhere. Hopefully not with Falkirk though. Could look at it another way that only 4 players are under contact so when the loan expires they couldn’t care less. 

The manager you could sack him and try something different last game or wait and see if by some miracle he wins and the club stay up he was then given the chance to keep the club up.

Finally I expected Rudden to be loaned out to a Premiership side regardless of what division Falkirk are in next season. 

County got the trophy, complete with the wrong set of medals, last night.

1 minute ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

County have had the Championship Trophy and League 2 medals all ready so won't have anything the TFS probably go straight off to avoid your pitch invasion 

McKinnon is an imposter by the way. I’ve tried to defend him as much as possible but he lost me today. No way back for him now.

There’s plenty of blame to go around but he has to take a sizable chunk of that on himself. His post match comments today are a joke. I’d punt him before Saturday.

1 minute ago, Hughsie said:

McKinnon is an imposter by the way. I’ve tried to defend him as much as possible but he lost me today. No way back for him now.

There’s plenty of blame to go around but he has to take a sizable chunk of that on himself. His post match comments today are a joke. I’d punt him before Saturday.

I would agree and who would be interim manager for the last game? 

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
12 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:
As much shit that can fairly be slung her way that's not really the case. She represented two employees in a tribunal. She didn't attack anyone.

That's not his dads version of events.

Well that’s a shocker there. 

Just watched McKinnon's interview by Lewis on Falkirk TV.  Staggeringly complacent.  No mention whatsoever about relegation, just references to must win game game next week.  Ray doesn't think anyone concerned let us down today.  Utter mince.

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Just watched McKinnon's interview by Lewis on Falkirk TV.  Staggeringly complacent.  No mention whatsoever about relegation, just references to must win game game next week.  Ray doesn't think anyone concerned let us down today.  Utter mince.

Yep what planet is he on he should have said next week is a cup final! It is because it’s a must win. He should have been quizzed about his future post relegation.