The Falkirk FC Thread

McKinnon saying if you told us in October we would take it to the last game we would have taken that....

Being a bit generous there... Whilst I agree if the question came in October that we might have agreed, you might have got a different answer as recently as March.

Also, we havent really taken it to the last game. Its last game plus hauners.

In short, thats pish Ray.

5 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

In what football universe do you take off an injured right winger playing in the left and replace him with a right back, leaving the left footed creative player playing right wing?

Your two goals down so bring on a defender and ignore the two forwards on the bench. As soon as Kidd was called to go on, O'Hara have a shame of his head.

Out of interest, who picks the team in the reserves seeing as they are fourth in the league?

It sounded from the commentry that kidd actually had a bit of push from midfield. 

We have lost three of the last four games scoring twice while conceding six goals, and we still aren’t dead and buried. Sure, it’s only delayed by a week, but it’s still laughable.

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can’t decide whether it’s funnier if you go down next weekend or if you lose in the play-offs.

If you did somehow survive then I know a lot of you would be happy for McKinnon to stay on.

Relegation by Petrie plz.

So DKD heads gone at Palmerston really could end up being a real key moment in us being relegated.

if your aunty had baws and all that but if we had that confidence boost of a win there we may have done better in the last 3 games perhaps. Not slating the guy as he’s one of the few that I’d keep in a squad for next year out the current crop, but it’s like 6-7 specific minutes where a bit of experience and leadership on the park could have saved us.

We’re dead and buried, no point going over permutations now. Need to now think about what the plans are for getting out of league 1. Before then the ownership situation of the club needs to be sorted. 

What a time to be alive :thumbsdown

Literally the only good that can come of this is changed in the boardroom and ticking off any grounds that are missing in the quest to visit all 41 away grounds.

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can’t decide whether it’s funnier if you go down next weekend or if you lose in the play-offs.

If you did somehow survive then I know a lot of you would be happy for McKinnon to stay on.

Do I detect that tiny creeping doubt worming it’s way into your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

So DKD heads gone at Palmerston really could end up being a real key moment in us being relegated.

if your aunty had baws and all that but if we had that confidence boost of a win there we may have done better in the last 3 games perhaps. Not slating the guy as he’s one of the few that I’d keep in a squad for next year out the current crop, but it’s like 6-7 specific minutes where a bit of experience and leadership on the park could have saved us.

We’re dead and buried, no point going over permutations now. Need to now think about what the plans are for getting out of league 1. Before then the ownership situation of the club needs to be sorted. 

What a time to be alive :thumbsdown

Literally the only good that can come of this is changed in the boardroom and ticking off any grounds that are missing in the quest to visit all 41 away grounds.

When relegation is confirmed, the good ol’ MSG might have to start recalibrating the value of their shares, as its near certain that their mystery investor X will now be reconsidering their position.

No goals in the last two games, not even looking like scoring when the team should be scrapping for their place in the league says it all. A shower of shite that are where they deserve to be. Given the resources it is pathetic, at least in Tottens last season the club were skint and had to chuck in young players before they were ready its just been total mismanagement from the top. 

Now f**k off Ray McKinnon yer going down down down ya total loser. And I am ecstatic that Falkirk board and fans are going with him. Don't let the trap door hit your arses on the way down.

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
40 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:
I'm not sure that really works. Unless, I'm the cloud and you're the old man in which cause I'm sorry if I've caused you any upset. It's just a bit of fun. 

Good post.

It’s almost like one of yours, if you’d taken a breather and hadn’t spunked out the most cliched pish that came to mind quickest...get doon

Edited by Christophe

It’s almost like one of yours, if you’d taken a breather and hadn’t spunked out the most cliched pish that came to mind quickest...get doon
You claimed you didnt mind your team being relegated as long as we went down. Thats the diddiest thing iv ever heard.

"You've got to have a strategy.  You can't play 5 up front or you'll end up 3-0 down". No, just play 1 up front and end up 2-0 behind!!!
Was i the only one who missed this apparent penalty we should have had?

If he's talking about ifs and buts, he's conveniently forgotten the cracking first-half saves from Burgoyne that stopped us going in down to a cricket score.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Christophe said:

You claimed you didnt mind your team being relegated as long as we went down. Thats the diddiest thing iv ever heard.

Well that’s completely invented...I look forward to you picking that one out the archives...off you pop