The Falkirk FC Thread

There will be a big R and Falkirk will be illuminated in red on Sky Sports News at 5pm on Saturday. 
Güten Tag Bairns.
Totally agree.

From what I saw on Saturday there is no way this mob are getting us out the shite. I'm resigned to the fact it's League 1 next season.

Hope we do the professional thing in one of our remaining games and go in for a massive laugh. 

Burgoyne

McGhee Osman Dixon Robson

McKenna

McShane Keillor-Dunn

Petra Lavery O'Hara

Play out from the back like 2015 Barcelona, Robson running in behind like Jordi Alba on cocaine, take the pressure of being last man off of McKenna and just ping the ball like we haven't a clue what situation we're in. 6-0 United and a smile on my face for the first time this year.

To all the rival fans out there that follow this thread. Don’t forget the financial contribution our fans have given you over our time in the championship. I doubt Arbroath will make up the deficit.
The Pars are doing their best to follow us down much like Hibs did when Hearts came down.

League 1 is going to be where its at next season. Buzzing [emoji102]

6 minutes ago, brokeville said:

To all the rival fans out there that follow this thread. Don’t forget the financial contribution our fans have given you over our time in the championship. I doubt Arbroath will make up the deficit.

No, but Arbroath don't have a crappy, Greenbelt stadium next to the M9. 

7 minutes ago, brokeville said:

The dark blue pound of the bairns, will be replaced by the dark blue pound of doondee.

life will go on....

You OK, pal? Don't start calling it Armageddon 2.0

12 minutes ago, brokeville said:

F**k right off with that sh*t. This is something the Sevco fans would come out with

17 minutes ago, brokeville said:

I’m sure Aberdeen will make up the deficit though. 

21 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Big team found.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

True, though Fasan is rank enough we'd probably be still be ahead on points.

Fasan is the worst keeper I think i've ever seen. I have no doubt we'd not be going down if he'd simply been switched with a competent keeper from the offset this season. The defenders we had were dire, but they made worse by him every game he played.Much as I think we are actually going down it will be insane if we manage to stay up given the absolute shambles that Hartley put together for the first half of the season. We basically gave the rest of the league close to a half season head-start. 

There will be a big R and Falkirk will be illuminated in red on Sky Sports News at 5pm on Saturday. 
Güten Tag Bairns.
Get all cocky coz the Dundee derby will be the championships biggest game next season

2 hours ago, brokeville said:

Would wager that Arbroath will bring more than you would to the deech next season. :lol: