The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Purge incoming. :wub:

Oh goody. That sounds more thorough than a clear out. Had a look at my garage today thinking it needed a bit of a clear out, but in truth, it needs an unsentimental purge. Once the smoke clears, I imagine a sooty faced Tommy Robson as the only thing still standing within the walls of FFC.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh goody. That sounds more thorough than a clear out. Had a look at my garage today thinking it needed a bit of a clear out, but in truth, it needs an unsentimental purge. Once the smoke clears, I imagine a sooty faced Tommy Robson as the only thing still standing within the walls of FFC.

Tommy Robson League 1 captain let's gooooo.

In amongst the general shambolic recruitment what's really stood out is the staggering number of carbon copy shitebag useless midfielders we've signed. 
It's almost admirable how successive managers have done it. I struggle not to be impressed in a way..
Will Vaulks leaving roughly equivalent to SAF leaving Man U

Looks like Thistle are well on their way to disappearing over the horizon (currently beating Ayr).

Kind of leaves QotS and Alloa as the only potential targets.........and both have a 3 point start over two games. 

After 71 minutes, Ayr have had zero shots on target. Why should they? All they have to determine is if they finish 3rd or 4th. Foot off the gas, and rest a player or three for the play offs.

After 71 minutes, Ayr have had zero shots on target. Why should they? All they have to determine is if they finish 3rd or 4th. Foot off the gas, and rest a player or three for the play offs.
And yet wel still get fucked off DU and RC

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

And yet wel still get fucked off DU and RC

More than likely aye. We might draw both, and then he can point to our 4 defeats in 18 as the mark of a team on the rise.

Everybody trust him to get us back up at the first time of asking?

Can't wait to set up in the hope of shitfesting a draw on Saturday only to get absolutely felt 3-0 by Dundee United's second string, and wee Ray to say he "didn't see it coming". What a time to be a Bairn.

Edited by 18BAIRN76