The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Sarge Bullman said:

Not really. Was merely reiterating the statement from YOUR OWN BOARD but you can deflect away the criticism from your current plight all you like. 

What an ABSOLUTE FANNY using CAPITAL LETTERS in this MANNER

I’m entirely comfortable with our standing in the game. A relegation to League 2 is certainly not the end of the world for us. In Falkirk’s case, and with the dire financial situation the club is currently in, a relegation to League 1 is a situation that they will struggle to recover from potentially for years to come. 
Administration beckons.

Can you elaborate on the dire financial situation? We’ve had a fans group propose funds and talk of other investment noted its all talk but the fans investment is there. You should perhaps look at your own club for financial mismanagement given your former chairman’s mess whilst your current communications chairman seems to be following the same path.

42 minutes ago, Sarge Bullman said:

I’m entirely comfortable with our standing in the game. A relegation to League 2 is certainly not the end of the world for us. In Falkirk’s case, and with the dire financial situation the club is currently in, a relegation to League 1 is a situation that they will struggle to recover from potentially for years to come. 

Administration beckons.

You clearly have absolutely zero understanding of administration.

It’s the Colony that is the big miss.

Anyway, this is a late night double header of Line of Duty and GOT, so the footie can take a back seat for a while.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'm not sure I'm at the point where I'm willing to take a ribbing from a rabble that's away to plummet into League 2.

Morton fans are fair enough, we deserve everything they can throw at us. Stenny fans can get in the forth. Must be lonely down in that forum if theirs though. 

That's Post of the Year stuff... impeccable work.

Thing is, Morton fans (in the main) are going easy for the moment, because we are far from safe from a play-off. The Gods of Football -- hallowed be their name -- are fickle. One minute they favour you, next minute they turn on you (just ask Ray).

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We are and it is completely self-inflicted.

We are a wrong move or two away from a banter years period IMO

Keep up, The Bairnter Years was christened about 4 months ago

Why bother with a protest at the ground? Those in charge at the club won’t care at all unless you stop paying your money to get in every week.

I get that a lot of Falkirk fans are frustrated and raging; I would be too if Pars were in a similar situation. But just having a wee group sulk and shouting some rude words will achieve absolutely nothing.

If Falkirk go down their worry would be the potential of having Raith, Patrick and a full time Airdrie which could make it difficult to get back up first time. Even then their fans would back them enough to stay full time. Once they get back to the top of the league and playing attacking football fans will flock back and give them momentum when they get back up.

Next year if they need to get back up first time it could be a problem but i don’t think they are in that position?

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If Falkirk go down their worry would be the potential of having Raith, Patrick and a full time Airdrie which could make it difficult to get back up first time. Even then their fans would back them enough to stay full time. Once they get back to the top of the league and playing attacking football fans will flock back and give them momentum when they get back up.

Next year if they need to get back up first time it could be a problem but i don’t think they are in that position?

Agree with a lot of this. The main issue is that we won’t be starting with any backbone of known players, so god knows what we will be like next season....

Why bother with a protest at the ground? Those in charge at the club won’t care at all unless you stop paying your money to get in every week.

I get that a lot of Falkirk fans are frustrated and raging; I would be too if Pars were in a similar situation. But just having a wee group sulk and shouting some rude words will achieve absolutely nothing.

Media publicity, even if only minor coverage, would add additional pressure, so I think it’s a worthwhile exercise....

36 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Can’t see it tbh.

Newco Falkirk to be promoted from League 2 playoff in 2025 more likely scenario.