The Falkirk FC Thread

Heard that he was being lined up to go to Partick if they continue to struggle. Maybe them staying up might benefit us as we might get him. I think he was a phone call away from their chairman to coming to us.

Firstly he isn’t leaving Ayr and secondly there is no chance of him leaving us for league one Falkirk. He had a look earlier in the season he didn’t like what he saw he walked away rather quickly.

Rather be an Airdrie than a Stenny, tbf. Consistently shite team, shite stadium, Shite support and away to fall out the bottom of League 1.

When the highlight of your season is winning a cup game and getting relegated to League 2, you know you've gone full Stenhousemuir. 

One very small consolation of our impending relegation is that Stenhousemuir are about to revert to their natural level and we won’t have to bother with the shitehouse that is Ochilview or their desperately needy wee group of fans.

hopefully, when we go down, we'll build a squad of (hopefully fairly young) players that aren't loanees and are instead a team for the coming years that will actually care about playing for the club and the shirt. this 6 month, 1 year loan thing is killing us......we get some decent players for the short term then they move on, no consistency or investment there.

Where have you been it’s been like that since bosman especially in Scotland where every player is a Loan or even signed is very temporary.

1 hour ago, Sarge Bullman said:

This really could be time up for Falkirk as a going concern. Real possibility that if they go down they’ll be another Airdrieonians, a team who were previously  genuinely capable of silverware in the 2nd tier but have since slipped to League 1 mediocrity and struggle to get near 4 figure attendances. Falkirk have become a club with no money or tangible assets, have an apathetic fan base,  and a playing squad who’ll be lucky to stay in League 1 next season.

All very concerning for Falkirk fans but UTTERLY FUCKING DELICIOUS FOR THE REST OF US

You fucked it right there.

Rather be an Airdrie than a Stenny, tbf. Consistently shite team, shite stadium, Shite support and away to fall out the bottom of League 1.

When the highlight of your season is winning a cup game and getting relegated to League 2, you know you've gone full Stenhousemuir. 

Ah but they have a famous and self proclaimed witty PA announcer

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

He fucked it when he opened his mouth. It's just more Neilly and Christophe level displacement from their own team picking up the Shires mantle. 

True, very true. I was making undue allowances.

I have it in good authority McCall will leave Ayr if they fail to go up and the exodus starts with their playing squad. 
Would he fancy coming back for a complete rebuild of our club?

McCall already knows there’s going to be a lot of players leaving and I can’t see him following them out the door.

He’s already completely rebuilt our club after Mark Roberts so I can’t see him wanting to take on League One again with Falkirk.

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

One very small consolation of our impending relegation is that Stenhousemuir are about to revert to their natural level and we won’t have to bother with the shitehouse that is Ochilview or their desperately needy wee group of fans.

I’m entirely comfortable with our standing in the game. A relegation to League 2 is certainly not the end of the world for us. In Falkirk’s case, and with the dire financial situation the club is currently in, a relegation to League 1 is a situation that they will struggle to recover from potentially for years to come. 

Administration beckons.

I’m entirely comfortable with our standing in the game. A relegation to League 2 is certainly not the end of the world for us. In Falkirk’s case, and with the dire financial situation the club is currently in, a relegation to League 1 is a situation that they will struggle to recover from potentially for years to come. 
Administration beckons.
Tbf this post is utterly pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Sarge Bullman said:
Administration beckons.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Sarge Bullman said:
Administration beckons.

Really? Care to explain why?

Well because you have said that you are comfortable with your team dropping a league (pathetic) as long as you get to enjoy the fallout from an administration you made up because of a financial situation you clearly know f**k all about.

Hth

Administration beckons.

Incredible levels of bullshit being spouted here....

IIRC this character was one of the ones absolutely desperate to jump all over the alleged racism incident at Ochilview, in another bout of seriously odd behaviour from Stenny fans.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

IIRC this character was one of the ones absolutely desperate to jump all over the alleged racism incident at Ochilview, in another bout of seriously odd behaviour from Stenny fans.

Not really. Was merely reiterating the statement from YOUR OWN BOARD but you can deflect away the criticism from your current plight all you like.