The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Next season is shit show whatever league we are in. If we stay up we would be in a battle again next season probably.

My biggest worry is that Ray sticks with his ugly hoofball tactics next season, which will make for an awful spectacle and make promotion far from certain.

Even at home against Alloa and Morton we have persisted in launching the ball 70+ yards, at every opportunity, whilst our opponents have got the ball down and tried to play football.

We rarely attempt to string more than 4 passes together.

Hoping that Ray has a plan B for next season.

Anyway lads I have been told some info about what has been happening eith the fan takeover which all/most of us signed up for with our own money.

The board and MSG are absolutely fucking hoodwinking us. Will post more details later but going by what I have been told, the worst points about it are that Sandy Alexander are demanding Campbell and Lang keep their jobs, Lex Miller wants money for his shares and someone else has a personal issue with Kenny Jamieson. 

If anyone knows better than anything I post feel free to correct, but I trust the source of this info. The MSG and the board are determined to lie to us and ensure their pockets get lined, up to and included whoring us out to American "investment funds". 

Hands up if you want folk like that involved rather than fan ownership? 

Further to the above, Andy Thomson is the man with the problem with Kenny. He has been holding everything up claiming he hasnt seen the plans (on about their 4th issue with David and Kenny having to tweak multiple times to satisfy MSG and board) and needs time to digest them blah blah blah.

He is also the man whoring us out to Americans.

Hopefully at least some of the MSG and or board are reading this thread. If so, get out of our club, go quietly, and hang your heads. You have utterly fucked it.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Further to the above, Andy Thomson is the man with the problem with Kenny. He has been holding everything up claiming he hasnt seen the plans (on about their 4th issue with David and Kenny having to tweak multiple times to satisfy MSG and board) and needs time to digest them blah blah blah.

Hopefully at least some of the MSG and or board are reading this thread. If so, get out of our club, go quietly, and hang your heads. You have utterly fucked it.

Is this all factual mate ? If it is that’s shocking.

Is this all factual mate ? If it is that’s shocking.
I believe it. The person who told me it all is at very least very close to the issue and knows the players involved. You make your choice whether you buy one side of the story without hearing the other.

I'll be honest though, I genuinely dont want to hear the other side of the story because it will be delivered with forked tongue by people who have called our fans keyboard warriors and racists this season already.

So aye, I choose to believe it and also believe that if we dont manage to wrestle some sort of control off of these c***s this summer then these people starting to execute their own exit strategies will f**k the club completely

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I believe it. The person who told me it all is at very least very close to the issue and knows the players involved. You make your choice whether you buy one side of the story without hearing the other.

I'll be honest though, I genuinely dont want to hear the other side of the story because it will be delivered with forked tongue by people who have called our fans keyboard warriors and racists this season already.

So aye, I choose to believe it and also believe that if we dont manage to wrestle some sort of control off of these c***s this summer then these people starting to execute their own exit strategies will f**k the club completely

If that’s the case I won’t be back.

I'm sure all this will come out soon enough if true. I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket if the current mob are still making the decisions. Keeping Ray doesn't bother me, as I personally believe he deserves a chance to get us back up, however, Lang and Campbell have been an absolute shambles so need to go

I'm sure all this will come out soon enough if true. I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket if the current mob are still making the decisions. Keeping Ray doesn't bother me, as I personally believe he deserves a chance to get us back up, however, Lang and Campbell have been an absolute shambles so need to go
The board wont release it. They are hiding behind "due diligence" when the reality of it to me appears to me that they are all lining up to abandon ship and stringing us along witg the prospect of fan ownership until its too late to stop some asset strippers coming in.

Either that or they are fiddling while Rome burns, but they are surely too shrewd for that to be the case.

Guest Ecosse83

I just want them all gone now. The 2 numpties upstairs, the dinosaur manager and every player that has stunk this period out (a few players can hold their heads high TBF).

Players like Kidd would probably do a decent job in League 1 but I'd be sick seeing him in a Falkirk top again. A complete clearout please!

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, ka202 said:
Anyone else think Patrick Brough is a better player than McKenna or Edgunguiele?

Paul Dixon is a better CH than either

At least he will be playing there on Saturday. I wonder who he will play at left back, possiblity can't be Robson :lol:

Right players and the the right manager and we should win League One at the first time of asking (should being the key word). I think it would be an even bigger embarrassment not winning it at the first attempt than actual relegation itself. The likelihood is we’ll be down and back up before Morton do anything of note.

Guest Ecosse83

I have it in good authority McCall will leave Ayr if they fail to go up and the exodus starts with their playing squad. 

Would he fancy coming back for a complete rebuild of our club?

I’d personally like to thank Andy Thomson for slowing the process down so much so that there’s little prospect of most of the pledges coming to fruition.
Dodged a bullet there...

24 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

Right players and the the right manager and we should win League One at the first time of asking (should being the key word). I think it would be an even bigger embarrassment not winning it at the first attempt than actual relegation itself. The likelihood is we’ll be down and back up before Morton do anything of note.

It's the biggest drop in standard through the divisions, as all will be part-time (not sure what Raith are upto next season).  But you are correct, you still need the management and players, you will get nothing for free. Just look at Raith and Dunfermline a few season back.

PS, have you totally given up?

ETA - Just looked at your table, you need a win, 2 draws can only get you a playoff, if your're lucky.

Edited by SlipperyP