The Falkirk FC Thread

I pledged money to the buy-out. If any of the organisers are reading this - not one fucking penny until Campbell, Lang & McKinnon are emptied.  Campbell and Lang are surely the two most spectacular failures in Scottish football, presiding over a team competing at the top of the Championship consistently for years to the absolute shambles of today.  The Academy gone and huge amounts of money pissed up the wall on breathtaking mismanagement. The costs incurred by the club over McKinnon alone along with the damage to reputation within the game means they have to go.

If we’re going to be in the seaside leagues next season, the Academy needs to be brought back tbh,,,

I've renewed my season tickets 2 seasons now when due to other commitments I probably shouldn't have. I went to the pre season friendly against alloa and saw enough in that one game to predict we'd finish low down the table.

Agree. I think the standard response on here was ‘knicker wetting’.
They were right.....

Ray .....we were out passed....thats every week

Control the game, didnt control the game....again thats every week

We had three or four opportunities to climb the league but havent took them (check your defensive, I will take a point tactics and formation)

Sorry Ray, you fuked us with your defensive shit storm week in week out even after you had your own team, you need to go even if miracles happen....which they wont, we will be lucky to take a point in our last two games

There's a few Falkirk fans in my family so it's a shame to see our landlord's having a bad time.

I think McKinnon should get a 2nd chance as he inherited Hartley's mess. He tried to revamp things during the January transfer window but really should get the summer to overhaul things. If you go down then he MUST get you back up at the 1st attempt. If you stay up then he MUST be targeting promotion.

If you go down though, and Stenny find a way to stay up in League 1 there'll be a local derby in the league. When was the last time Stenny and Falkirk were in the same division? Must have been a while ago...

There's a few Falkirk fans in my family so it's a shame to see our landlord's having a bad time.
I think McKinnon should get a 2nd chance as he inherited Hartley's mess. He tried to revamp things during the January transfer window but really should get the summer to overhaul things. If you go down then he MUST get you back up at the 1st attempt. If you stay up then he MUST be targeting promotion.
If you go down though, and Stenny find a way to stay up in League 1 there'll be a local derby in the league. When was the last time Stenny and Falkirk were in the same division? Must have been a while ago...
Was the 79-80 season.
We played 3 times... 2 draws and 1 win.
Same season we also played the shire 3 times.... 1 win 2 defeats... the shire were promoted along with us.

I don’t know if this has been said on here or not, there’s too many posts to look through, I honestly thought Falkirk would have had a total of about 18 points at this stage of the season going by the first 10 games or so.

I enjoyed County's one season on the beaches of Banterstan in 07/08. It helped that we waltzed the league, but it also allowed us to punt all of the diddies that got us relegated in the first place and ushered in the greatest era in our history.

I'm sure Falkirk will stroll the league, but the likes of Airdrie and Raith serve as a warning of the sandy purgatory that might await.

Behave.
Stay full time and you will be fine, providing no other full time team goes down,
I wish I was as optimistic as you.
Staying full time will count for very little if we dont have players and management with the right attitude.
Hopefully there will be some comings and goings during the summer... starting at the very top of the tree.
If this takes a couple of seasons down there so that we get things right... then so be it.
We have to start thinking long term and forget the quick fixes we have failed at recently.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hold on,

We're not having an alliance of Morton and St Mirren fans purely to slag us off surely?

Nah not at all. Every one of you are fair game. We took the ribbing all season from all comers in 2017 and scrambled out of it spectacularly at the last moment. 

So all of you are fair game. ;)

Apart from Alloa, like the Chinese, they are a great bunch of lads. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Nah not at all. Every one of you are fair game. We took the ribbing all season from all comers in 2017 and scrambled out of it spectacularly at the last moment. 
So all of you are fair game. [emoji6]
Apart from Alloa, like the Chinese, they are a great bunch of lads. 
[emoji20]

Hold on,

We're not having an alliance of Morton and St Mirren fans purely to slag us off surely?
Now you know how Poland felt when they were attacked by Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia on the same day.