The Falkirk FC Thread

There's fuck all more frustrating than a manager playing someone over someone else who is far more effective in that position.  Robbo has been guilty of it a few times this season too.  Earlier on when we had more than 12 fit players I mean.

Don’t think McKinnon has any tactical surprises up his sleeve for Saturday. He will stand by the same system with the same players as last week minus any enforced absentees.

It cannot be based solely on TR’s on the field performance. We saw how McKinnon annexed Russell (although we never saw much of him), and it’s been a similar thing with TR. I guess each person decides for themselves if it’s Robson who has an issue, or if it’s McKinnon who has the issue.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Don’t think McKinnon has any tactical surprises up his sleeve for Saturday. He will stand by the same system with the same players as last week minus any enforced absentees.

It cannot be based solely on TR’s on the field performance. We saw how McKinnon annexed Russell (although we never saw much of him), and it’s been a similar thing with TR. I guess each person decides for themselves if it’s Robson who has an issue, or if it’s McKinnon who has the issue.

He rates one player more than the other for that position, it's not some daft conspiracy but you keep putting the boot into McKinnon as always.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

He rates one player more than the other for that position, it's not some daft conspiracy but you keep putting the boot into McKinnon as always.

. Anyone who force fits that they are twenty nine and three quarters years old into a football forum isn’t too high up on my list of people to take seriously. Go play Adrian Mole somewhere else. Your stalking tendencies are getting slightly creepy now.

I would see the point if you had something to say, but you don’t. Shouldn’t you be raising kids or some such at twenty nine and three quarters instead of posting dross on here?

Robson gives us more attacking threat, and to be honest have haven't a lot of that elsewhere in the team, he's also a good defender better than a lot on here give him credit for, he can be weak in the air team firing high balls towards him can cause us problems but if he was great in every area he wouldn't still be with us....

Edited by knee jerk reaction

12 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

. Anyone who force fits that they are twenty nine and three quarters years old into a football forum isn’t too high up on my list of people to take seriously. Go play Adrian Mole somewhere else. Your stalking tendencies are getting slightly creepy now.

I would see the point if you had something to say, but you don’t. Shouldn’t you be raising kids or some such at twenty nine and three quarters instead of posting dross on here?

I'm 27 bro.

I really believe if we had played  Robson wide left and 2  strikers  and had a go at teams we would  have turned  a lot of our draws into wins and would have been safe by now 
Or we may have turned those draws into losses. Nobody knows what could've been so we have to trust Ray knows better in this case

1 minute ago, falkirkzombie said:

The Duncan Freemason  v   Marshy subplot to this this thread is thrilling, i want to know more about there rivalry and how it came to be...

Indeed.

5 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

The Duncan Freemason  v   Marshy subplot to this this thread is thrilling, i want to know more about there rivalry and how it came to be...

Other folk like a moan at times but want Falkirk to succeed. He genuinely takes pleasure in Falkirk losing games or playing poorly. 

31 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There are no issues. If there were Robson would have departed the club in January.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Other folk like a moan at times but want Falkirk to succeed. He genuinely takes pleasure in Falkirk losing games or playing poorly. 

It really is time for you to stop. It really is. Happy for you to tell the guy when you started your adolescent nonsense, and how spectacularly you fucked it up. Somehow, I don’t think you will, so as I said, time for you to get your obsession under control, and stop.

7 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

There are no issues. If there were Robson would have departed the club in January.

So then it can be nothing more than in his system, McKinnon doesn’t see a place where Robson can fit in effectively other than to cover injury/suspension.