The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Saturday will be interesting for Mr Tidser.

Despite all the nonsense spouted by some of their fans on here, I think it's a fair certainty that he'll be on more cash next season at Falkirk than he could hope to earn in Greenock.

I think it's also reasonable to speculate that if we get relegated, then either that deal doesn't happen or he still comes to FFC, but on a reduced salary.

So does he burst a gut against us, knowing that if he contributes to a Morton win he could be hitting himself in the pocket?

I think his best course of action is to play for Morton, score five OGs and then do a lap of honour in front of the Falkirk fans at the end. :thumsup2

No way that will happen as a contract has been signed with obviously wages and contract length agreed, he arrived at Morton in the third tier did he not ?

I dont think he will play on Saturday, JJ was not giving anything away when asked about it

Hopefully no mixed messages from McKinnon on this one. I know he will get a nose bleed having to think about going out to win the game, but he simply has to. With only the Tannadice graveyard and Roy’s boys to play at home, failing to win on Saturday would probably do for us.

The “hold on to a point” tactics are no longer valid.

And still able to finish bottom with two games to go

Yep, indeed.
Any of the bottom five could easily finish bottom, especially if Thistle beat Alloa on Saturday and Ton don’t win.
Tonight’s result in Greenock has really opened this up even more.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Hopefully no mixed messages from McKinnon on this one. I know he will get a nose bleed having to think about going out to win the game, but he simply has to. With only the Tannadice graveyard and Roy’s boys to play at home, failing to win on Saturday would probably do for us.

The “hold on to a point” tactics are no longer valid.

You'll be thrashing your maggot if we lose so you can bore us with endless essays about playing for draws. 

We will sit in, hit on the break and probably win 1-0 from a set play after spending the last 10 minutes looking through our fingers at the game. After Morton will claim we did a number on them.

34 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We will sit in, hit on the break and probably win 1-0 from a set play after spending the last 10 minutes looking through our fingers at the game. After Morton will claim we did a number on them.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I want the goal to come from Rudden, purely because he is the most likely to distribute some sort of GIRUY to Morton fans.

1-0 

Rudden 90+4

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You'll be thrashing your maggot if we lose so you can bore us with endless essays about playing for draws. 

......and maybe one day when you f**k up yet another attention seeking personal attack you will work out that there is no need for you to either read or comment on them.....but that’s not how obsessive behaviour works for you is it? You really are a wee bit of a stalker. Is there some sort of sexual benefit in this for you? Is that why you like the old “personal attack and run away” thing?

Chap door run. Grow up ffs.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

A blind man could see that we need Robson playing so why the f**k can't Ray?

Especially with Dunn out. If Robson doesn't start we will have no width in the team at all.