The Falkirk FC Thread

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, BountyBairn said:
Aren’t there some dodgy league rules about pricing for home and away fans so similar view must have the same pricing? Hence if we drop south stand prices we need to reciprocate north stand? 

Think you can charge differently in the league its the cup that has to be the same.

The rules used to be if the stand is the equivalent of the stand that the home fans are in, you cant charge the away fans more.

You could house Morton in the main stand and charge the normal main stand price but have the same opposite will mean we cant as far the rules used to be and think still are.

The rules used to be if the stand is the equivalent of the stand that the home fans are in, you cant charge the away fans more.
You could house Morton in the main stand and charge the normal main stand price but have the same opposite will mean we cant as far the rules used to be and think still are.

Id honestly rather we just gave the North Stand away and fired them in the main. The south stand will be near full anyway

Beem wrong about Partick so far but it remains my belief that they will outpoint us. If Morton win tonight then we really have to beat them, as part of our last realistic chance which I see as outpointing Queens to get 9th.

Thats how I see it if Morton win.

Beem wrong about Partick so far but it remains my belief that they will outpoint us. If Morton win tonight then we really have to beat them, as part of our last realistic chance which I see as outpointing Queens to get 9th.

Thats how I see it if Morton win.

Exactly my thoughts. Unless Alloa have a surprise hiccup which I don’t see...

Just a quick calculation for anyone interested that Zak Rudden's goals (if you were to work out wins that would have been draws or draws losses etc etc) have been worth an extra 11 points for us this season. With the lack of goalscoring touch we've had this season, we'd have been so incredibly fucked without him.

Saturday will be interesting for Mr Tidser.

Despite all the nonsense spouted by some of their fans on here, I think it's a fair certainty that he'll be on more cash next season at Falkirk than he could hope to earn in Greenock.

I think it's also reasonable to speculate that if we get relegated, then either that deal doesn't happen or he still comes to FFC, but on a reduced salary.

So does he burst a gut against us, knowing that if he contributes to a Morton win he could be hitting himself in the pocket?

I think his best course of action is to play for Morton, score five OGs and then do a lap of honour in front of the Falkirk fans at the end. :thumsup2