The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

McKinnon has fucked us playing for draws with a team capable of getting better results. 

If we go down then he needs to go.

McKinnon has now lost all goodwill due to the absolute shitebaggery of his tactics in games that we should be going for the win.
That was unforgivable today.
We now need at least three big wins in the remaining few games, can’t see it.

Is it bad that the small part inside me which tries to remain optimistic sees going down as perhaps a chance to have a total fuckin 100% clear out from top to bottom? I obviously want to stay up but trying to find positives here.....

When you look at our resources and spending it's taken mismanagement on a grand scale to get where we are.  One season might be a blip but that's two now.  Given our wage bill even a half arsed job should see us comfortably mid table. There is no leadership from the top and the board seem to find the most cack handed way to manage everything. 

Honestly believed we'd get 9 points from our last 3 games, instead we got 2.

Our fate was in our hands and now it isn't.

Today's result at least should see the end of this wretched sitting in tactic.

Give the players their head in the remaining games and see where we end up. Rays timorous shithouse tactics have gained us nothing.

Two seasons in a row I've wished away now. Piss poor

McKinnon has made some poor decisions and has been far too negative in many games, but 95% of the blame still sits with Hartley, that c**t of a "scout" and the two bellends who gave them carte blanche to sign a squad of dug shite. Campbell and Lang are c***s. 

This is a low, McKinnon did well to steady the ship after the mess Hartley left us with but he has to take the blame for today.

We've been abysmal for 2 years now and we must have a top 4 budget for this league. Utter shambles.

Wonder if this will give the fan ownership model a boost, that's possibly the only positive I can find.