The Falkirk FC Thread

We've averaged 1.5 points a game since this squad was assembled. Nothing to suggest we can't continue that over the last 6 games which would take us to 40 points and safety 

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

On 13/03/2019 at 07:25, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's an outside chance we won't even be in the same league next season. 

As far as Tidser, he's a good player. No idea how it'll work out as at this point the rest of the team is up in the air. No guarantees that the guys who are under contract next season will be here. Very much a wait and see on that front. 

Aye we're going to get fucking relegated.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Aye we're going to get fucking relegated.

You guys are used to the seaside leagues though.

34 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Pish edit, foxy. 

If the Asparagus brigade catch you lying, it'll be exile to Fir Park for you. 

Indian buffet the night. My days of caramelized onion hummus are over...

Scottish Championship Form Guide
Team PTS
1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 13
WLWWWD
2 Dundee United 12
WLWWWL
3 Dunfermline Athletic 12
WWWWLL
4 Ross County 12
WWWWLL
5 Partick Thistle 7
LLWDLW
6 Ayr United 7
WDLLLW
7 Falkirk 7
DDWLDD
8 Alloa Athletic 6
LWLLLW
9 Greenock Morton 5
DLWDLL
10 Queen of the South 3
LLLLLW

Trouble is, our form has dropped a bit of recent and we’ve picked up just 7 points from the last six games.....

Same.
thirds, however a draw at Palmerston puts a lot of pressure on the alloa game and I think they'll react better under pressure than us at home. they've been underdogs all season. I think for his age rudden has done well but we've really missed an experienced striker this season

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think Ray will play for 0 0 on Tuesday but I’ve a bad feeling QoS will be up for it after yesterday and beat us.

Alloa game will decide if we are 9th or 10th.

If he chooses to do that, then he is indeed putting all of his eggs in the Alloa basket. That’s a seriously risky strategy. I don’t think McKinnon is strategically playing for 9th, but he is fast running out of opposition teams to hurt in head to head games, and Alloa and possibly Morten are all he has left (if he chooses to shitfest it out on Tuesday).

Chill oot guys!
Five teams still very much involved in the fight for survival and not one of us has a clue how results are going to go from week to week.
Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if Morton finished bottom then again I certainly wouldn’t place a bet on any of the possible outcomes.
Onwards to Tory town on Tuesday and let’s hope the manager puts his big boy pants on and sets us up to go for the win.