The Falkirk FC Thread

Christ I will be glad to see the back of this season. (Also said that last season). To be sitting at home and watching, with fingers crossed, for the Alloa result shows how poor we have been for two seasons.

Will be going along to the last 7 games with a sense of duty almost like visiting a very ill relative in hospital. Hoping we pull throw but prepared for the worst if it happens.

Christ I will be glad to see the back of this season. (Also said that last season). To be sitting at home and watching, with fingers crossed, for the Alloa result shows how poor we have been for two seasons.

Will be going along to the last 7 games with a sense of duty almost like visiting a very ill relative in hospital. Hoping we pull throw but prepared for the worst if it happens.

This.
Not too sure what to expect next season... not gave it much thought to be honest, this season has been hard on the head.
If we do manage to stay in the Championship... at this moment I expect to be a long way off the relegation area and hopefully in with a chance of reaching the play-offs.
A lot of course will depend on Ray's ability to get better quality players in.
My expectations have lowered in the last couple of seasons.... I used to expect to be in the running for the play-offs... now I'm hoping .

9 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

If he has lost that, then that's in the past. We are talking about the future. Hence "nothing to lose." 

Nice to see you still haven't gotten over it though. 

#BrokenWeeStain. 

It’s now part of his CV ace. When he fails with you and gets binned only another third rate club with no ethical governance is likely to take a punt. Of course he’s under pressure now and is probably working for peanuts as you claw back his contribution to the compo deal.

15 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

It’s now part of his CV ace. When he fails with you and gets binned only another third rate club with no ethical governance is likely to take a punt. Of course he’s under pressure now and is probably working for peanuts as you claw back his contribution to the compo deal.

People write their own CVs you moron. Raymondo will decide what goes in it and no doubt among his many achievements will be initiating your complete and utter meltdown. 

13 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Looking for help here please.

I remeber a song being sung by a few Falkirk fans over the years and it ends with "the Shanks says no, have you heard of the famous Brockvile" can anyone remind me of the rest of this please? 

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley "Have you heard of the North bank Highbury?" The Shanks says "No, I don't think so but I've heard of the famous Brockville!"

Edited by wee_bairn

14 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

third rate club? what does that make morton?

Branch Ton sleeps in Morton pyjamas under a Morton duvet set cuddling his Morton teddy doesn't he?
I knew Falkirk fans spouted a lot of shite but this one tops the lot.

Imagine thinking Morton have a commercial department.

Sent from my BND-L21 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

^^^^^^ VT summer school attendee. Mental health issue now at P90.

3 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley "Have you heard of the North bank Highbury?" The Shanks says "No, I don't think so but I've heard of the famous Brockville!"

Not quite right

Says Bertie Mee to Bill Shankly

"Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury?"

The Shanks says "no, I don't think so

But I've heard of the famous Brockville"