The Falkirk FC Thread

There's lots of examples of teams going on the beach early when the title is won. I definitely think that's our best chance of a result.
Theres no dount in my mind that Utd guaranteed second and County won the title is almost a dream scenario. Utd will want nothing to do with it and neither will County.

49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
54 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:
There's lots of examples of teams going on the beach early when the title is won. I definitely think that's our best chance of a result.

Theres no dount in my mind that Utd guaranteed second and County won the title is almost a dream scenario. Utd will want nothing to do with it and neither will County.

QOS will be your Kazakhstan and you are bound to “Hibs it” in the play offs. Good luck with you dreams though.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'd expect Ross C player to be on holiday just like St Mirren last season and Utd to be resting players for the play-offs

Im beginning to think that st mirren were just shite actually as has been seen by their woeful attempts in the top flight.

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

QOS will be your Kazakhstan and you are bound to “Hibs it” in the play offs. Good luck with you dreams though.

Never in the history of P&B has a poster been so broken by his clubs manager jacking it in and moving to a bigger club with more opportunity for progress up the Scottish leagues than poor old Branchy.

15 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I saw their team line up a couple of games ago and recognised virtually no one. Don't think this mob bear much resemblance to Ross's crew.

Thats because all those players still there from last season were getting pumped every week.