The Falkirk FC Thread

Mckinnon oot!

Pathetic manager, awful tactics, worse than average signings.

Take away my shareholders voting rights  away to give the Clown Mckinnon carte blanche  on next years team, Paton and Osman in the team at the same time, REALLY?

We are shocking. easily deserve to go down. 

2 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Mckinnon oot!

Pathetic manager, awful tactics, worse than average signings

naw,the soap dodgers would love that and would have the slagging rights over you for ever.youd never go back to smellyville in your lifetime(mind you thats a bonus)keep mckinnon,take your relegation like men and with a bit of luck they will get relegated at play offs.

the 2 of you in the 1st makes the championship sound a little more bearable. :angel

Guest Ecosse83
5 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Mckinnon oot!

Take away my shareholders voting rights  away to give the Clown Mckinnon carte blanche  on next years team, Paton and Osman in the team at the same time, REALLY?

Tactics awful I agree but the rest way over the top. 

Long-term I don't want to see this narrow 433 pish we are being served up but it's all about getting points and trying to stay up. 

I think you have forgotten the situation we were in after 10 games!!

Mckinnon oot!
McKinnon out now. Give us your shortlist of replacements then.

Mckinnon oot!

I have reservations but this is way over the top considering what he inherited.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt in terms of this season. Keep us up is all that matters. As much as it would make your eyes bleed to watch his results since Christmas are difficult to argue with.

This is almost word for word what a Falkirk fan I work with was saying about Hartley at this stage last season. 
I've got a soft spot for Falkirk so hope you stay up. 
f**k off with your soft spot shite. Just been spouting the same pish in the Dundee thread.

I thought Falkirk and Dundee fans had a special bond on here? Dunkirk? My soft spot with both is perfectly natural taking that into account.

Naw they are c***s too like everyone else who doesn’t support the Navy Gods

Just wondering what the posts would be like if Jarvis had scored at the end yesterday? Football fans are so fickle
I think analysis of the performance has been fair and would have remained largely the same.

Its possible to say we were piss poor in the event of a win. Look at the first half. By any measure we were shite, yet should have gone in 2 1 up.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:
Mckinnon oot!

McKinnon out now. Give us your shortlist of replacements then.

Paul Hartley? :angel

Really awful game yesterday and pretty fortunate to draw... 

We're not very good. Pretty shite set of players still to be honest, but I still think we're going to stay up. At least there's battlers in this new squad. Most need to go in the summer if we do stay up though. The football is grim right enough... Eye bleeding stuff.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

Just saw the interviews from yesterdays game.
DKD comes across really well, I'd love it if we could sign him at the end of the season if County go up and dont need him.
I think he would be much better behind the striker but we'd need a decent LW to allow him to play there and McLean hasn't impressed at all aside from his first game.

Just saw the interviews from yesterdays game.
DKD comes across really well, I'd love it if we could sign him at the end of the season if County go up and dont need him.
I think he would be much better behind the striker but we'd need a decent LW to allow him to play there and McLean hasn't impressed at all aside from his first game.

I think he’s working well in the diamond midfield.

We are playing like the manager is on a 50k bonus to keep us up and he is trying to achieve this by any means possible, we play ultra defensive, indulge in complete shitehouse tactics with the time wasting and slowing down of the game. 

If everyone is happy watching this crap, then great, I’m not and I doubt I’ll buy  a season ticket - I will at very least wait until after the betfred cup games before making up my mind, no matter what division we are in.

We are playing like the manager is on a 50k bonus to keep us up and he is trying to achieve this by any means possible, we play ultra defensive, indulge in complete shitehouse tactics with the time wasting and slowing down of the game. 
If everyone is happy watching this crap, then great, I’m not and I doubt I’ll buy  a season ticket - I will at very least wait until after the betfred cup games before making up my mind, no matter what division we are in.

Yeah cool, nobody wants you here so f**k off, Thanks Bye, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Ciao, 再見, وداعا you w**k x

Thanks for telling us.

Yawn.

Change ur dealer bro

I have no problem with him trying any means possible to keep us up.

Thought we looked burned out yesterday. So many stray passes, rarely winning second balls and lack of communication. Been said before but there really isn’t any margin for error so missing the chance to put some breathing space in there might come back to haunt us. Especially given our last few games.

Some fans really have a short memory.......and McKinnon only target is to stay up. I don’t give a toss how he achieves it