The Falkirk FC Thread

Posts that'd make a Rangers fan blush there, wow. 

I do wonder when the decent Falkirk fan will come along and call out this pish but like a Rangers thread, I'd imagine that won't be forthcoming. 

So just to be clear here, whilst not condoning the behaviour of 2 idiots (as previously stated), it’s ok for a thug like Shiels to castigate the whole of Scotland.
However should I or anyone else dare challenge that, I’m out of order of Rangers supporter proportions.
Fucking lol[emoji23].....

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Lets face it he wont be back in scottish fitba cause  he's pish.  Funny how he was happy to play for Rangers though with sectarian bile getting spouted week in week out and saw hee haw wrong with that.

I believe the father is staunch as well. We know exactly what these types are about. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Join us for another round of Condemn or Condone.....

Naw. Almost every Falkirk poster said their piece on the eyeballs thing. Absolutely no need to revisit it.

Also absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the fact that he never spoke out about abuse in Scottish football when he was at a club whose entire Modus Operandi is religious intolerance.

As was said at the time, Shiels and his arsehole father tried to injure a fellow pro, then used the same whataboutery you are calling out to try and justify it respectively.

The fans responsible, Kevin O'Hara, and even somewhat bizzarely Joe McKee were all dealt with comprehensively at the time by the club and the authorities between them.

Tell me what more you want? Shall we build a shrine for the wee p***k?

Or are you just looking for another opportunity to point score? (Something that we are all guilty of on here, but given so many instances of pish behaviour from fans recently seems to be dying a death)

Words :wub:

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Join us for another round of Condemn or Condone.....

Naw. Almost every Falkirk poster said their piece on the eyeballs thing. Absolutely no need to revisit it.

Also absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the fact that he never spoke out about abuse in Scottish football when he was at a club whose entire Modus Operandi is religious intolerance.

Aye, almost every Falkirk poster did, there was horrendous levels of whataboutery that had fans of other clubs from different divisions commenting on it. At various points I've seen various Falkirk fans have a go at the Rangers posters on here on how they've spoken about incidents regarding there moronic elements when realistically with regards to the Shiels incident the Falkirk fans were no better, and continue to be no better about it. 

Why would he? By that same way of thinking why did no Falkirk players speak out in the weeks leading up to the Dean Shiels incident where your fans were incessantly singing about him? Or in the aftermath? When do players ever come out and condemn there own fans? My own club has had it's fair shair of shocking incidents and I don't think it's ever been expected for the players at the club to speak out. 

I don't care either way about Dean Shiels, he wa an ineffective player for us, however to read that article and claim it as whiney or as having a victim mentality is horrendous, if that was any other poster supporting any other team you'd point it out, it's brutal patter. 

Your club didn't deal with it comprehensively? O'Hara should've been sacked. 

I'm never expecting Falkirk fans to like Dean Shiels, I have no idea why you don't particularly like him and I'm sure it doesn't matter, like with any club it's expected that the decent members of any fanbase to call out the moronic elements of there's, just because they support the same team as you doesn't mean you drop the decency you carry through on your day to day life and just let that shite slide, the moment you do that you're absolutely no worse than the old firm knuckledraggers. 

just checked the remaining fixtures tonight after the Ross county loss and according to the BBC of alloas 9 games left 6 of them are away from home. I just can't see them finishing anything other than bottom. even if their away form is better than their home form on the narrow pitch. that would mean Falkirk queens partick and possibly Morton trying to avoid 9th.

59 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

just checked the remaining fixtures tonight after the Ross county loss and according to the BBC of alloas 9 games left 6 of them are away from home. I just can't see them finishing anything other than bottom. even if their away form is better than their home form on the narrow pitch. that would mean Falkirk queens partick and possibly Morton trying to avoid 9th.

Their next 5 are Morton (A) Utd (A) ICT (A) Ross C (H) Falkirk (A)

They will be toast after that forget about the following 4

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, almost every Falkirk poster did, there was horrendous levels of whataboutery that had fans of other clubs from different divisions commenting on it. At various points I've seen various Falkirk fans have a go at the Rangers posters on here on how they've spoken about incidents regarding there moronic elements when realistically with regards to the Shiels incident the Falkirk fans were no better, and continue to be no better about it. 

Why would he? By that same way of thinking why did no Falkirk players speak out in the weeks leading up to the Dean Shiels incident where your fans were incessantly singing about him? Or in the aftermath? When do players ever come out and condemn there own fans? My own club has had it's fair shair of shocking incidents and I don't think it's ever been expected for the players at the club to speak out. 

I don't care either way about Dean Shiels, he wa an ineffective player for us, however to read that article and claim it as whiney or as having a victim mentality is horrendous, if that was any other poster supporting any other team you'd point it out, it's brutal patter. 

Your club didn't deal with it comprehensively? O'Hara should've been sacked. 

I'm never expecting Falkirk fans to like Dean Shiels, I have no idea why you don't particularly like him and I'm sure it doesn't matter, like with any club it's expected that the decent members of any fanbase to call out the moronic elements of there's, just because they support the same team as you doesn't mean you drop the decency you carry through on your day to day life and just let that shite slide, the moment you do that you're absolutely no worse than the old firm knuckledraggers. 

Grant, there are times when a scramble for the moral high ground is in fact, a time just to shut the feck up. This pile of dross wrt the human condition is absolutely that moment for you. As an aside, your final sentence should have said “ no better than”,  not “no worse than”........but then again, it’s nice to see you somehow manage to hammer the nails into your own philosophical coffin.

16 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I'm sure their end of year accounts will show McGregor investing another huge sum to keep the club  playing budget much bigger than  most. Will be between them and United for the biggest budget in the league by some considerable distance.

Most likely.

Wonder how our accounts will look in regards to players & management spend. I'd imagine our budget was way behind those two but I'd guess we will have totally blown that budget to smithereens for this season.   

S'pose I was just trying to highlight, as if it's needed, how much of the fans' money this BOD have splurged away. I know in the end it was what was required but seemingly no one is held accountable.

Come the revolution.   

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 12:39, Gaz FFC said:

I do like when that game gets mentioned. I attended the Final and never been so happy we lost the Semi.

Celtic would have put 5 easy past us

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 12:41, Disco Duck said:

I get what you mean, but that semifinal was the most painful day at football I’ve ever had.

easily was for me too, the sight of all that discarded Hibs merchandise outside  from those who stormed off in a temper when we went 3 -0 up really brought home how much of a complete and utter c**t we'd made of that second half.

Obviously celtic would have been odds on to win the final no denying it . but that celtic team weren't even close to invincible. they'd already lost a league cup semi to st mirran that season and a league cup final to Kilmarnock the season before . anything could have happened in that final.

Not been on for a while so I missed all of the tidser chat. Now it's confirmed how do you c***s feel about the signing? I'll be gutted to see him playing against us next season but do not blame him one bit. We are a fucking mess from top to bottom.

10 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Yep, think you've called it perfectly. I think it's certain Alloa will be bottom and Morton are the highest placed team still in trouble. A lot depends on Saturday - genuinely massive game. Probably our biggest since the Kilmarnock one.

5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Most likely.

Wonder how our accounts will look in regards to players & management spend. I'd imagine our budget was way behind those two but I'd guess we will have totally blown that budget to smithereens for this season.   

S'pose I was just trying to highlight, as if it's needed, how much of the fans' money this BOD have splurged away. I know in the end it was what was required but seemingly no one is held accountable.

Come the revolution.   

As far as im aware money used in january was excess cash from the likes of the little mix concert. My main  issue is that that cash should be getting used on a promotion push and not keeping us in the feckin league.

I think Alloa will struggle but they have been picking up points. I honestly think if Queens don't win one of their next 2 they will end up finishing bottom. They are so bad and haven't picked up a single point in over 2 months now I think.