The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Donathan said:

There’s a bit of a selection headache for McKinnon when Dixon comes back next week given Robson’s performance last week. Maybe McKenna is the fall guy?

I think we’ve got to go with Dixon at LB. I’m a fan of Robson but think Dixon is better overall in there at the moment and I wouldn’t be changing the central pairing.

Didn't see the whole game last night but was very impressed by Falkirk,  players at last showing a bit if passion,  working better as a team with no obvious passengers.  Definitely squeaky bum time for QoS if we don't start to get our act together. 

No one is asking you to, we all love a bit of Vaulks.
I know but its about moving on.

I reckon if we had beat Killie in the playoff, hed have stayed, gone from strength to strength and written himself into Falkirk legend. He had that little extra. That aura that the real legends had. The kind of guy who would eventually have been the driving force behind something special like finally winning the Cup or something.

Will Vaulks was a complete package.

14 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Edit it again: it was Lindsay Hamilton of St Johnstone! emoji38.png

I'm sure it was Bobby Geddes from Dundee. Lindsay Hamilton was the keeper where he smashed one in from the re-start on the halfway line on a rainy day at McDiarmid. Won 3-2 that day, thanks to God. Alex Totten (of all people) was so raging at Lindsay that he scrubbed the only video recording in existence.

I'm sure it was Bobby Geddes from Dundee. Lindsay Hamilton was the keeper where he smashed one in from the re-start on the halfway line on a rainy day at McDiarmid. Won 3-2 that day, thanks to God. Alex Totten (of all people) was so raging at Lindsay that he scrubbed the only video recording in existence.

Pretty sure it was Lindsay Hamilton.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:
You just know that Alloa, Partick will win and QotS will draw now you have said that.

Partick off to a flyer against the tangerine dream

Had to happen Caley beating QotS though.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Almost inevitable that it would be old bandy legs to score too......

Best of it is one of the one them predicted it on the game thread as well..lol 

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Had to happen Caley beating QotS though.

Queens are bang in trouble. They really are. Delightful to see. If they lost today and end up 1 ahead of us and a game more played that would be tremendous. I know the game in hand is away to County but still. 

Three remaining games stick out like crazy for us from this point on. Partick (H), Alloa (H), and QotS (A). Losing any of them is unthinkable. Winning all three has to be the name of the game.

Hard to believe that the QotS side that utterly bossed Hartley’s Heroes now look to be riding the crest of a Brechinesque run. That’s terrific news for us, Partick and Alloa.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Three remaining games stick out like crazy for us from this point on. Partick (H), Alloa (H), and QotS (A). Losing any of them is unthinkable. Winning all three has to be the name of the game.

Hard to believe that the QotS side that utterly bossed Hartley’s Heroes now look to be riding the crest of a Brechinesque run. That’s terrific news for us, Partick and Alloa.

Those nine points would take us to 38. I’d guess 40 was safety so we’d need just 2 points from the other six games imo...