The Falkirk FC Thread

Is there scope for the player/club to ask for an exemption for these guys, given the league games are important and the u19 games are frankly an uncompetitive crock of shite? 

Players can turn down the call up I’m sure but how many are realistically going to reject a chance to go away with their county even if the games at that level are uncompetitive.

Not sure how much say clubs get either. In the case of Zak Rudden would it be Rangers that would decide if he stays or goes or would it be up to Falkirk?

Hi lads

Ive been working on a new podcast with my mate, called Talk Livi I’m aware that you will have very little interest in the show generally but think you might be interested this week...

We spoke to Lee Miller in this weeks episode, he talks about his time at Livi but he also talks about his time at Falkirk along with some other clubs as well and what went on in his second spell with yourselves. 

Below is the links for iTunes and sound cloud. 

Let me know what you think, or better leave us a review in iTunes. 

Cheers 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talk-livi/id1454431947

Edited by andylivi1

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

If anyone's interested in the four goals the reserves took off Motherwell this afternoon, here is the video from MFC.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2019/03/04/reserves-lose-to-falkirk/

Great runs from Dunne and Lavery for the second and fourth goals.

Any idea why the penalty had to be retaken? Didn't look anything wrong with the 1st one.

Any idea why the penalty had to be retaken? Didn't look anything wrong with the 1st one.
Encroachment due to one of the Falkirk players entering the D before the penalty was taken is the likely reason to me

7 hours ago, ajwffc said:
7 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Encroachment due to one of the Falkirk players entering the D before the penalty was taken is the likely reason to me

Aye, that's the reason the referee gave.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Pleased to see Partick earning themselves a midweek replay.

Yep, a delight. As an aside, given the resources being flung at Hearts via their foundation and crowd numbers, it’s quite amazing to see Levine put together such a dire football team. Nowhere near Hartley’s levels of gross negligence, but pretty grim nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yep, a delight. As an aside, given the resources being flung at Hearts via their foundation and crowd numbers, it’s quite amazing to see Levine put together such a dire football team. Nowhere near Hartley’s levels of gross negligence, but pretty grim nonetheless.

Yep I though Hearts were disgustingly bad. Total hoofball merchants . Even in the first half when they dominated the ball and territory they barely created a chance