The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Tend to agree. I think it’s possible if we finish well that we can finish above Morton, but it’d be a real surprise if they finished below Thistle or Alloa give points already in the bag.
However, a note of caution, the way results swing in this league, we are far from being able to count our chickens.....

Fuckin chickens keep moving about, fowl little b*****ds.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Far from a three horse race.
Fifers should be safe but QoS and Morton very much involved.

Agree with that, Morton beating the other bottom form team 1-0 is in no way to suggest that they are out the woods as of yet.

Queens are in serious freefall, Morton at least have been scraping a point here or there throughout the season, Queens have lost their last 5 games in the league and three of them against teams who were in the bottom 2 at the time of playing them

We have probably gotten ourselves into a place where we actually aren’t looking for favours. It really is all down to ourselves now. If we can drag others into it, then that’s all good and well, but at the moment it’s still very much a three horse race for 8th 9th and 10th.

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Harkins getting a fair amount of stick on the Jags forum.

Looks like we definitely dodged a bullet there 

Harkins lives on a reputation from about 5 years ago.

Shite at ayr

Shite at Morton

Shite at QOS

Shite at Thistle

3 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

No no no Harkins is the type we need..we have some utter fuds in our support.

I already knew our support were full of fuds.

How Harkins commands a large salary and still has suitors at this level is a question needing answered.

No chance it’s a 3 team race. As already said, we beat Morton Friday night and we’re 5 points off them with a game in hand. This is gonna go right down to the wire.

Game in hand against top of the league away. Whilst I have been encouraged about our form since the turn of the year, I wouldn’t be expecting anything out of that game.

I hope I’m proven wrong and we can reel more teams in but that’s how I see it.

Game in hand against top of the league away. Whilst I have been encouraged about our form since the turn of the year, I wouldn’t be expecting anything out of that game.

I hope I’m proven wrong and we can reel more teams in but that’s how I see it.

Expect the unexpected brother SB x

Why are everyone so confident? We don’t win games, we’ve only won once at home all season, we still struggle to score. 

Our fixtures should be kinder, our last game is v Ross County Who May have nothing to play for and still have Thistle and Alloa at home.

I’d like to think we can finish 8th but it wouldn’t be a shock to finish bottom.

Why are everyone so confident? We don’t win games, we’ve only won once at home all season, we still struggle to score. 

Our fixtures should be kinder, our last game is v Ross County Who May have nothing to play for and still have Thistle and Alloa at home.

I’d like to think we can finish 8th but it wouldn’t be a shock to finish bottom.

I am convinced we will finish above Alloa. Anything higher I am far from convinced. Friday is massive

1 hour ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

To not finish above Alloa now having caught them, never lost to them and have a team more than capable of beating them would almost certainly be a shock

4 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

That's the spirit mate.

No point in all this feckin positivity when we can wallow in misery instead!

5 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

we still struggle to score. 

We have failed to score in 1 of our last 13 and scored 10 in 6 games with the new look team.

We may not be fluent in attack but struggling to score isnt really correct

Miserable tits like you deserve failure.