The Falkirk FC Thread

55 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Mark Russell has signed for Finn Harps, which would be total non news if he hadn’t popped up on my Twitter feed, Ive been sitting looking at his eyebrows for the last 10 minutes trying to figure what the fucks going on with them?
IMG_7951.jpgIMG_7952.jpg

I think it's one of those merging type photo's with the lassie sitting beside him?

FWIW I would have kept Russell as I think he's a player that can play in various positions and I thought did quite well in the few appearances that he had with us.

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

:lol: Woops.

Please do not put DT23 in the same category as David Smith.

More or less murder than Ross Perry? Who, without wanting to prove your point, has actually been alright for us.

McLean wasn't a bad player as such, quite good on the ball actually, but, as has been said, he was a big softy. I was very surprised to read that he played 60 odd times for us too, would have said it was far fewer than that. He was a far better player than Ross Perry was for us though, although, TBF, Perry was very young when he was with us.

Might be a better idea to get big Brian's brother helping you out instead!

3 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Mark Russell has signed for Finn Harps, which would be total non news if he hadn’t popped up on my Twitter feed, Ive been sitting looking at his eyebrows for the last 10 minutes trying to figure what the fucks going on with them?
IMG_7951.jpgIMG_7952.jpg

I think he’s a big fan of the original series Thunderbirds, so I guess it’s a homage to that.

3 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

:lol: Woops.

Please do not put DT23 in the same category as David Smith.

More or less murder than Ross Perry? Who, without wanting to prove your point, has actually been alright for us.

lowered the bar with the Ross Perry comment, it was a surprise to me that Ross Perry got games at Rangers post being with us, then when found out there, was surprised he got a full time gig thereafter. 

The rumour was Mclean was on 1700 a week with us at the time and was part of the reason how we couldnt get rid of him when we got relegated, He for me seemed very four dimensional in that he could only operate forward, back, left or right. 

He wasnt honking honking (Perry Khalis level) and at times solid enough

Ps I thought David Smith played better at right back for your lot against us than the various positions he did with us, but that aint saying anything really

Looks more and more like a straight fight between three teams for eighth place. Although Queens not safe and if we win on Friday Ton ain’t safe either....

QoS are looking like collapsing and a win against the diddies on Friday would have them right in the smelly stuff.
Good to see that the Thistle revival seems to be built on sand.

3 horse race for me now. Still optimistic but made it more interesting when we could drag more teams into it.

Tend to agree. I think it’s possible if we finish well that we can finish above Morton, but it’d be a real surprise if they finished below Thistle or Alloa give points already in the bag.
However, a note of caution, the way results swing in this league, we are far from being able to count our chickens.....