The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Yep. McKee and Kidd would be the last two players moved on, according to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Kidd go next tbh, i do hope Robson gets a new contract though would hate to see him moved on

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Kidd go next tbh, i do hope Robson gets a new contract though would hate to see him moved on

Not bothered if Robson is moved on. Annoyed me he didn't play earlier in the season when Hartley's shite was polluting the place but happy enough he's benched now. 

He's not going to be part of our ambitions for the next couple of seasons if we want to get back to the Prem.

7 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

He had that annoying quality of looking like he possessed talent but only rarely showed it.

I must have missed all those games where he looked like he had talent. 

My worry now is, who will the youngsters in the squad go to for shooting tips now that they're role model has left? 

My worry now is, who will the youngsters in the squad go to for shooting tips now that they're role model has left? 

He had a great debut, got injured, scored a great goal at Tannadice, did well in the League cup sections and then disappeared, and that was 18 months ago.

59 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Decent commitment to have a dig months later about an obviously correct assessment that Joe McKee is a significantly better finisher than Andrew Irving.

He had a great debut, got injured, scored a great goal at Tannadice, did well in the League cup sections and then disappeared, and that was 18 months ago.
He was picking the ball up and driving forward in his debut. Fast forward to the start of the following season, and he seemed to have lost that attacking attribute. No idea what happened to him

8 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

I’m sure he’s looking forward to playing on Dundalks lovely grass pitch.

After his comments on grass pitches or dig more or less, that might be what signed his way out forgot all about that till you mentioned it there, ah well wont lose any sleep over it for sure.

On another note see Alex Harris's career has took another turn and looks like he is heading to play in Grenada.

Edited by AL-FFC

5 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

After his comments on grass pitches or dig more or less, that might be what signed his way out forgot all about that till you mentioned it there, ah well wont lose any sleep over it for sure.

On another note see Alex Harris's career has took another turn and looks like he is heading to play in Grenada.

Play for Grenada at international level. 

Went onto the Dundalk website there watched the interview and according to Joe he's a midfielder that likes to get on the ball pass it about and score goals, something must have happened behind the scenes as there wasn't a single mention of Falkirk or his time with us. 

17 minutes ago, Jim Jenkins said:

Huge game tomorrow  a must win in my opinion as I can see Patrick taking something  from county

There is a full card midweek also without us(our Alloa game brought forward) which is great if teams around us lose, not so anything else.

Points are much better on board than games in hand.