The Falkirk FC Thread

20 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I don't think he is, was it not mentioned earlier that the threshold for a yellow ban goes up after the split and he'd still have another couple to pick up at this point to get a ban? 

Falkirk Herald have confirmed he is available for Saturday. 

5 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I wouldn't go by anything that happens in reserve games to be honest.  I've seen some of our best players look absolutely howling in that environment as they basically cant be arsed.  Useful for keeping fit and that's about it.

Well apart from Fasan being shite !!

The good tend to stick out like a sore thumb in these games but that doesnt mean they can do it in the big team

I thought Jarvis did ok on Monday, but I wouldnt read too much into Monday to what he could do if choosen due to the level and factors you suggest above.

The reserves is all about match time, fitness and experimenting with players who maybe called up to the first team the week coming

I think we may stick by same 11 bar the Edge on Saturday

18 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Well apart from Fasan being shite !!

The good tend to stick out like a sore thumb in these games but that doesnt mean they can do it in the big team

I thought Jarvis did ok on Monday, but I wouldnt read too much into Monday to what he could do if choosen due to the level and factors you suggest above.

The reserves is all about match time, fitness and experimenting with players who maybe called up to the first team the week coming

I think we may stick by same 11 bar the Edge on Saturday

Yes, I thought he looked promising but lacking in match fitness. He seemed to fade out of things after about 25 minutes and didn’t reappear for the second half. Certainly not an immediate starter over what he have at present.