The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

That's a slightly different argument, but one that I agree with you on.

Don't see the harm however  in looking at it and finding out which ones, if any, the fans would like to see installed. If we ever do. 

I dont see the point in replacing what we have with them at extra cost . As for a 4th stand we're probably be cheaper sticking in terracing if people want to stand given that the top flight now appears to accept this.

A terracing along the east side would be my ideal but it’s probably a while away...possibly something that could be funded through BtB after the initial 2 years? It’s hardly a bad thing the club are looking at standing for the SS though, I honestly think they are just trying to make a day out at the football better for the fans.

46 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

A terracing along the east side would be my ideal but it’s probably a while away...possibly something that could be funded through BtB after the initial 2 years? It’s hardly a bad thing the club are looking at standing for the SS though, I honestly think they are just trying to make a day out at the football better for the fans.

A day at the fitba would be great if they used the money on putting a decent side on the park instead of wasting it on those monstrosities.

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, that's probably true but it's still dangerous and against H&S.

How many serious injuries has it caused over the years at TFS like? Again people do it at every concert you ever go to and yet again serious injuries are extremely rare.   Again why does football have different H & S rules from every other form of entertainment? 

9 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Ah okay so it’s one or the other. Got it.

I'd much rather see every penny spent on the team than something we don't need.  Again the fourth stand is a different thing altogether if you want standing introduced.

Artificial pitches... The Govan pestilence don’t like them, so naturally the media is all over it as this week’s big issue.  

So out of interest, has any player - Falkirk or away team - picked up a pitch-related injury in all our years at Westfield?  Can’t remember any... 

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Get plastic pitches to f**k out the top two leagues (which should be 16 teams each), allow them in the third tier on 'community' grounds (and regionalise the third tier while you're at it).

This is supposed to be professional fitba, not some 5-a-side pitch-rental operation.

I stand corrected from the MorTen thread - THIS is the worst ever fishing expedition in the history of the internet.

Thank goodness the schools go back next week and these people of a lesser intellect will have something else to be doing with their time.

Just now, Jason King said:

I stand corrected from the MorTen thread - THIS is the worst ever fishing expedition in the history of the internet.

Thank goodness the schools go back next week and these people of a lesser intellect will have something else to be doing with their time.

I know Falkirk don't have a game tomorrow, but I'm sure they -- in their massed hordes -- will find something to occupy themselves...

'MorTen', btw... you are definitely not one of those people. Definitely not.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I know Falkirk don't have a game tomorrow, but I'm sure they -- in their massed hordes -- will find something to occupy themselves...

'MorTen', btw... you are definitely not one of those people. Definitely not.

Wow.

In the space of two posts I've turned you into  a complete and utter seething mess.

#pleasing 

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

Wow.

In the space of two posts I've turned you into  a complete and utter seething mess.

#pleasing 

I was wondering how soon the 'seething mess' pish would take...

You wade into a banterous wee discussion, you get your arse handed to you... and so the person who has done the arse-handing must be 'seething' or 'ragin'... After having dropped the expression 'people of lesser intellect' into the conversation... Wow, as you say.

You don't sound a lot like Jason King, tbh...

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

In Jason's defence, I'm still waiting for the banter to arrive. Was it supposed to go to Inverclyde but then changed its mind? 

Oh, hang on. That was Rudden.

Is that a picture of you with clown nose in your avatar? Excellent choice. Maybe lend Jason one?

Spoiler

p.s. what or where is this 'Inverclyde'?

I was wondering how soon the 'seething mess' pish would take...
You wade into a banterous wee discussion, you get your arse handed to you... and so the person who has done the arse-handing must be 'seething' or 'ragin'... After having dropped the expression 'people of lesser intellect' into the conversation... Wow, as you say.
You don't sound a lot like Jason King, tbh...

Jeez...[emoji16]