The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Firstly, no “crimes” committed. I take it you too have read the judgement. If you take it to be factual in every respect, then there is no case to answer. Both sides can cherry pick specific sentences to either condemn Falkirk, or make the entire process look so flawed, the judgement needs to be withdrawn and compiled correctly by someone who knows what they are doing. There is no excuse for any organisation allowing something so error strewn into the public domain.....and we are not talking typos.

If the judgement document is deemed to contain no significant errors, and what it says it what it means, then Falkirk have no case to answer.

Besides, there’s Branch Ton. The gift that keeps on giving.

There  is a subtle difference between reading and comprehension Mr Thicko.

12 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

There  is a subtle difference between reading and comprehension Mr Thicko.

Like I said, the gift that keeps on giving. You got the surname wrong, but it’s nice to see you laying down the law.....or is it rules?

Don't be hard on the Morton fans, a cup win in 1922 and nothing since, i mean even stenny and stranraer  have won the challenge cup in the last 30 years. Us taking their manager is the biggest thing to happen to their club in almost 100 years. It gives them some excitement in between their next yo-yo trip between the championship and the seaside leagues.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Firstly, no “crimes” committed. I take it you too have read the judgement. If you take it to be factual in every respect, then there is no case to answer. Both sides can cherry pick specific sentences to either condemn Falkirk, or make the entire process look so flawed, the judgement needs to be withdrawn and compiled correctly by someone who knows what they are doing. There is no excuse for any organisation allowing something so error strewn into the public domain.....and we are not talking typos.

If the judgement document is deemed to contain no significant errors, and what it says it what it means, then Falkirk have no case to answer.

Besides, there’s Branch Ton. The gift that keeps on giving.

I am surprised he hasn't started a crowd funding pages to bring his own legal action against us!!

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

IMG_2672.jpg

f**k Morton.

Maybe I should be in that place, but I’m not. As with all such things, it’s just a few individuals. Fair play to Rae for managing to avoid flak for the back of a fag packet contracts though.

Anyway, those few individuals ensure that there’s going to be significant mirth to be drawn from their seemingly unending rage before this all calms down.....but one or two seem capable of dragging this with them to their graves. Such rage is of course, beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals.

Maybe I should be in that place, but I’m not. As with all such things, it’s just a few individuals. Fair play to Rae for managing to avoid flak for the back of a fag packet contracts though.
Anyway, those few individuals ensure that there’s going to be significant mirth to be drawn from their seemingly unending rage before this all calms down.....but one or two seem capable of dragging this with them to their graves. Such rage is of course, beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals.

I just love their rage. I live for it.

56 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Listened to Si Ferry’s interview with the little smelly hobo b*****d.

Lots of back slapping, haw haw haw, nothing of substance interview.

Tbf, you could have posted that yesterday as “Not listened to Si Ferry’s interview yet, but I expect it will follow the familiar path of being nothing but lots of back slapping......”

Moreso from the club as opposed to B4L.

Agreed. We (of those I’ve spoken to) all said it would have been great to see the signing announced as the B4L signing with the shirt at the Brockville gate etc. at that time of the signing.

Lost opportunity until next time for both parties, although they did say last night that at an upcoming club event there would be a photo completed for such an occasion. Would have had more of an impact for both parties at the time though I think.