The Falkirk FC Thread

Season will be finished by the time he shows up.
Hes got almost 2 weeks, the English lads are getting allowed to go back home for a couple of days, no rush.

Although football wise it is slim picking for something moan about so far in 2019.

Has Lang and Campbell paid their 20k each and fucked off yet?

LANG OUT CAMPBELL OUT

2 hours ago, Jim Jenkins said:

I'm not a big fan of loan signings either but the team was so bad that Ray had no choice I just worry that if we stay up and I think we will there will be a whole new team again 

How much have you lot paid out in agent’s fees in the last three years.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 01:33, Duncan Freemason said:

I can understand why you are mildly conflicted. There’s the acidic stuff that the younger members of the Kirk use to cause the Greenock pot to boil over, and then there’s what we generally all feel about CC & ML and the free rein they have to indulge in the same sort of feckwittery that was supposed to have stopped when George Craig the tent salesman was punted out the door (before finding another gullible in the shape of Leeann Dumpster).

Don't think it's just the, eh, 'wayward' posters on either side tbh... you guys have generally been pretty steadfast (and therefore ludicrous) in your denials at every stage in the process... including, most amusingly, some of the, eh, 'readings' of the judgment...

The basic sense voiced by Back Post Misses was a long time coming... I expect we'll hear a lot more in that vein, but only once you're comfortably clear of relegation, when it'll be suddenly be OK to admit your crimes... because they will have been worth it.

Don't think it's just the, eh, 'wayward' posters on either side tbh... you guys have generally been pretty steadfast (and therefore ludicrous) in your denials at every stage in the process... including, most amusingly, some of the, eh, 'readings' of the judgment...
The basic sense voiced by Back Post Misses was a long time coming... I expect we'll hear a lot more in that vein, but only once you're comfortably clear of relegation, when it'll be suddenly be OK to admit your crimes... because they will have been worth it.
Actually, a lot of the sensible voices in the build up to the case also were saying they werent that arsed about winning the case since it would shine a stronger light on two characters who most would like to see chased from the club.

Those voices were of course dismissed as "getting their excuses in early" and other such shite. Just because you werent listening, doesnt mean no one was saying it.

And of course, you cant discuss the whole situation without acknowledging that this is an anonymous football forum and it was forum gold. It was always going to result in point scoring windup stuff. Rightly so IMO, as I thought it was fucking hilarious.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Firstly, no “crimes” committed. I take it you too have read the judgement. If you take it to be factual in every respect, then there is no case to answer. Both sides can cherry pick specific sentences to either condemn Falkirk, or make the entire process look so flawed, the judgement needs to be withdrawn and compiled correctly by someone who knows what they are doing. There is no excuse for any organisation allowing something so error strewn into the public domain.....and we are not talking typos.

If the judgement document is deemed to contain no significant errors, and what it says it what it means, then Falkirk have no case to answer.

Besides, there’s Branch Ton. The gift that keeps on giving.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Jersey fillers to get us out the shit I would guess

I would have said jersey fillers to help us put put out a full team, though your definition kinda  works too.  Reserve player numbers are still a bit on the light side. 

It was the two young lads who featured in the last game against Killie. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

1. Nobody gives a f**k
2. You are a sad loser VL
3. We are #money

The guys getting your easy money certainly care. Did you pay an agents fee for the English guy who has only played about ten games in two years?  How did you find that one?