The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Shame the Edge will miss the next game. Dixon back into CH & Robson or Brough LB?

I'd imagine so. Robson was on the bench today whereas Brough sat in the stand so it seems fairly obvious who the preferred second choice LB is. And there is no-one in the reserves who could step up to either  role.

So, that’s it for two weeks. Much as I hate the league games being disrupted for such gubbins as the Challenge Cup, maybe there’s a positive, in that his newly installed (and good) back four is going to have to change for the DU game, so maybe the two week break gives McKinnon time to drill whatever the new look back line before facing Neilson’s Galacticos. 

50 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

I think Robson will play against United but I think it should be Brough. Defensively better IMO and Robson can’t play in a back four.

Robson is ten times the player of brough. Can't wait to see him. 

16 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

maybe he will play Kidd and move McGhee back into CH or play brough as a CH

Kidd has been done since his debut. 

Burgoyne 

McGhee. Mckenna dixon 

Demi   osman paton mcshane  robson

Rudden todorov

3 hours ago, bud1876 said:
4 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:
Hearing tonight that Robson is off to play in Norway as soon as next week.

Interested to see if we will bring anyone else in.

If true I expect Edibairn to make an appearance.

Well as far as his predictions go the outgoings one was  stating the obvious and as far as the Robson one goes then if as you say is correct then 1 out of god knows how many as mentioned he will be all over it saying he was the only one whop called it right. 

On another note looked at the transfermarkt and all the loan signings that we have their contracts are up at their parent clubs the end of this season it would be good if we can keep a few for next season and not have 17 signings (am sure bainsfordbain will be thinking the same) ..lol 

Edited by AL-FFC

9 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

So, that’s it for two weeks. Much as I hate the league games being disrupted for such gubbins as the Challenge Cup, maybe there’s a positive, in that his newly installed (and good) back four is going to have to change for the DU game, so maybe the two week break gives McKinnon time to drill whatever the new look back line before facing Neilson’s Galacticos. 

I can see how that might go -

"If you go near Pawlett, he'll dive. If you stand next to him, he'll fall down. If you look at him funny, he'll collapse in a heap. If you tackle him on the touchline, he'll land in the box."

Edited by NewBornBairn