The Falkirk FC Thread

Agreed.
BPM just moaning for the sake of it.

It is about opinions. I thought he disappeared for long spells yesterday. Maybe it is a confidence thing with him. At times he looks unplayable but other times you would think he had never seen a ball in his life

Think Osmans poor first game was more due to rustiness than lack of ability. Now needs to show up regularly
What bothered me then was shiting out of challenges etc and just passing it anywhere rather than risk being in a challenge. If thats down to sharpness then hopefully we will see the Osman that Partick fans said does/did exist and who would be a cracking player.

Just f**k up you, he had two good crosses that would have been goals had Rudden been more switched on. Add that to the goal and he was one of the few direct threats we had. 

And when he's not playing and we've got a big lump up front with Rudden, there will seriously be people complaining about the lack of movement and pace :unsure2:

f**k up? People not entitled to an opinion?

Last week people were slaughtering Osman and I thought he did well last 30 minutes. Calm yourself. I dont think Petra is good enough hardly a crime

23 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Has he not played there all season?

He played on the right under Hartley but more central under Bae McKinnon.

Even played out on the left at times yesterday.

He isn’t going to fire us to promotion in this league but in our situation he’ll do for me right now.

He played on the right under Hartley but more central under Bae McKinnon.
Even played out on the left at times yesterday.
He isn’t going to fire us to promotion in this league but in our situation he’ll do for me right now.
Bae McKinnon[emoji23]

That copyrighted yet brother?

Interesting in that the running themes this week were how desperately we need a striker and the same re a right back. Followed by how negative our line up was once it was announced. We didn’t get a RB and the two strikers we signed did not play any relevant part in our 3-0 win.

Just goes to show how little our opinions really matter anyway....[emoji3]

Number of these guys are now able to produce the solid no nonsense performances we need to get us out of this hole. Osman better yesterday . Not sure whether that was due to match fitness or having paton in there too. Cant help feeling we wouldve picked up more points over the previous two games with paton and dkd starting.  Petra has the physical attributes to be a decent player. Needs a bit of decent coaching though to polish those rough edges. He's a decent option in our current situation. Who knows what will happen next season if we manage to stay up and are looking at winning leagues instead of survival.