27 - Ciaran McKenna

28 - Davis Keillor-Dunn

29 -  Harry Burgoyne

30 - William Edjenguele

31 -  Aaron Jarvis

32 - Nikolay Todorov

Those no longer here marked with an X

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn

Does anyone on here get the bus after games from the stadium into town? Im considering using the number 2 from the stadium into town then onto lionthorn on Saturday but if it is regularly rammed to the gunnels then I might just hoof it.

10 minutes ago, tubbybairn said:

Does anyone on here get the bus after games from the stadium into town? Im considering using the number 2 from the stadium into town then onto lionthorn on Saturday but if it is regularly rammed to the gunnels then I might just hoof it.

Jump on the BTW bus its free. 

53 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

That Hartley list is incredible. You could empty the rest and it would improve our current squad. 17 signings and every one is a failure.

failure is a bit strong (only a bit).  I thought brough looked more comfortable at CB and it wouldn't phase me to see him there again (assuming it as a back 5).  I also think with a better squad we will get more out of Paton.  Petra is frustrating to watch at times, but I'd say he's the best prospect to be here next season.  3 ok ish players don't make a team though.

Otherwise yep, glad to be rid of most of them.

At least you left us mainly in peace over the last couple of months rather than constantly spamming our thread with "you're doomed"-type posts. Thanks for that.
As for dishonourable, let's just say there is more to come on this subject. I suspect the appeal process will be used and what comes to light then may alter the final outcome. 
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.
Albeit you don't actually have any chickens, as without a compensation clause you were never due any. 

Sorry but tribal rivalries aside I just don’t see reading the findings why we think we have a leg to stand on.

Agent rings CC. At that point put a call into Morton and ask permission. Had we done that basic we were clean.

Had we not taken our usual we are always right attitude I am sure we could have sat down with Morton, given them 20/30 grand - job done.

We are a shambles in terms of how we are administered. There is a catalogue of car crashes in the last 18 months to back that statement up.

Time as a club we held our hands up and drop the arrogance.

6 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

You had your chance and blew it. You can't introduce new evidence on appeal but the appeal court  have the power to increase the penalty. Only your Board would be stupid enough to drag this on. 

Why?

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

All the best Tommy Robson. Will miss you bro

22 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

This was the first thing I saw when I logged on, ya fuckin basturt!!

14 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Same as me, genuinely started getting upset at my desk, f**k u Bairnardo x

You can plant me in this group also, sitting at my desk very feared up currently