The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You’re maybe not trying to be arsey, but you are being arsey. You are taking internal football’s “rules” and judgements where proof is taken as being “balance of probability” and then trying to apply them in the big world. It simply won’t happen.

Unless it goes to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Anyway, it will probably get settled now and Falkirk will give Rae some money and it will all disappear by the time we are on the Tele in March.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I don’t get our support sometimes. Two strikers signed today strengthens a weak position. Unfortunately Aguero did not want to move North.
Can we give them a chance please?????

Who were the two strikers? Jarvis and who?

Really disappointed with this window. I think we needed a lot more. Not really McKinnon's fault as this isn't a great time to bring boys in, but I think we're short. Needed 3 more.

Who were the two strikers? Jarvis and who?
Really disappointed with this window. I think we needed a lot more. Not really McKinnon's fault as this isn't a great time to bring boys in, but I think we're short. Needed 3 more.

Aye, I deleted that post when it became obvious that someone was at it re Todorov.
Still we need to give Jarvis a chance just like we did Zak Rudden..,.