The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, MetalWolf said:

I'd expect they'd have to pursue compo on Scottish Law terms not SFA rules which aren't the same.  never had someone ask if you might like a job before without asking your current employer?  Might be an over simplistic view.

Except in this case he asked a mate to ask us for a job, we said we needed to speak to his boss and the illiterate blazers said this was inducement. 

2 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Think proper  legal advisers if you can afford any  might caution otherwise given your principal witness was discredited and you seemed to have omitted key facts in your original submission.

However as Kenny Sheils said you seem to know no shame. Feel free to plumb the depths till you reach purgatory.

Using Kenny Shiels to make a point !! Whatever next from Branch Ton ??

2 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Think proper  legal advisers if you can afford any  might caution otherwise given your principal witness was discredited and you seemed to have omitted key facts in your original submission.

However as Kenny Sheils said you seem to know no shame. Feel free to plumb the depths till you reach purgatory.

My favourite Morton manager

Guest Ecosse83

Hopefully the new lad can hold the ball up it should bring a new dimension to our play and take some of the pressure off the rest of the team. 

Would have liked 1 or 2 more but looks like that might not happen now. 

Now to start trying to win some games and get up the table. 

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

How many has he scored?  In fact it don't bother replying. :lol: 

I will it bothering replying if I want. He's scored 20, a few more than Morton's recent 'striking' recruit.

Are you pished by any chance?

1 minute ago, AD_Bairn said:

Don’t normally post on here but the people need to know: Hippolyte was in IKEA Edinburgh around an hour ago, seems unlikely that that will happen 

Obviously buying some new furniture for his move back to Falkirk.